Chapter 5

Steve POV:
I walked back to the guest room but when I looked billy asleep. I smiled softly then walked out into the hallway and downstairs. I yawned and went into the kitchen to make coffee "anyone want food!" I yelled hearing them all shout back "yeah!" When I made all the crisp sandwiches, I set them on a tray and set them on the unoccupied part of the table.

They beamed with joy then started eating them whilst, continuing their campaign. I smiled softly at them an walked upstairs with my hot coffee. Once I was upstairs I made a beeline for my room, only to find billy on my bed sprawled out. I sighed tiredly then went and sat on my comfy bed whilst, drinking my coffee.

I was in the middle of drinking until billy slid his arms around me, successfully stopping me from getting up. I was fine with him cuddling me but not when I needed the toilet. I shoved at his arms attempting to get even a slight reaction but, he wouldn't budge. I shoved and on shoved at his arms that were tightly wrapped around my waist until,I got too annoyed with him. I kicked his crotch as a last attempt and luckily, it worked because he recoiled back then turned with his back facing me.

I grinned an rushed to the bathroom feeling blood slowly drip down my legs. When I was in the bathroom someone knocked on the door  "who is it" the mystery person just grunted. I quickly finished on the toilet only to walk out and find billy, who when he saw me latched his arms around my waist.

He grunted once again then dragged me along back to my bed. I sighed then said "I was only gone for a couple minutes" I looked at him to see if he was listening but of course he wasn't. I sighed then tried to get back up to check on the brats but he held me down "don't make me kick you in the crotch again" when I said that he shot up and glared but it was weak since,he was half asleep.

Billy's grip on my waist only grew tighter at my words so I glared back then said "let go" he shook his head at my words then squeezed tighter for a second whilst smirking. "I only kicked your crotch was because you wouldn't let me go and I'm on my period bitch"

his face morphed into guilt then back to normal "sorry" he said an slightly loosened his arms so I took that as an excuse to escape.
Once I was finally downstairs Billy's head was sat on my shoulder. I walked over to them but they glared so I looked at billy only to see him glaring at them. "Ignore him he's in a dickhead mood" whilst I said I glared at him and asked "aren't you supposed to be home by now"

They all looked at their watches then ran screaming (with their dnd stuff in hand) about how their parents are gonna kill them. "Don't you have to go home as well billy" he shook his head then said "Im staying with you" I nodded then went and flopped on the sofa falling asleep almost instantly. Once i woke up I was in bed with billy instead of on the sofa 'he must have carried me' I thought feeling guilty. I got up then put my binder on and walked down stairs going to start making food.

I was tired so I just made some instant Indian curry noodles (my fav noodles!🤩). i sat then ate them on the sofa whilst watching tv. When I finished my noodles, I drank the juice and went into the kitchen to wash them. I walked back into the living room, only to see billy sitting in front of the tv screen watching intently.