Chapter 3

Steve POV:
Billy set me down on my bed as I booped his nose. He sighed then let out a laugh "what am I going to do with you Harrington."  I shrugged giggling at nothing but soon my eyes started to close. Sadly the effects of the pills were wearing off way quicker than usual.

Third person POV:
As soon as Steve dozed off billy began searching through his stuff. Eventually he found Steve's drugs,so he stuffed them in his pockets. Billy walked out of steves room and down the stairs where the Robin and the brats were waiting. He took them out his pocket saying "where do we hide these from sleeping Beauty." robin put her hand out.

He handed her them so she took some tape then stuck them under his sofa. They all looked at her as if she was stupid "what it's the last place dingus would look."  Billy sighed then replied "it should be okay for now." once they all finished discussing that they continued what they were doing.

When billy had to take max back home, Robin had to call the boys house asking if they could stay the night at Steves house.
Luckily, all their parents agreed so Robin didn't have to wake up Steve and send the kids to their early death .

Next morning

Steve POV:
Once I woke up I tried getting up but when I did, my head started spinning to hell but I just continued walking to my wardrobe. I looked through my wardrobe and no matter how hard I tried to find it, my binder was no where to be seen. I stopped looking then just sighed an looked down only to find out... I had it on.

I sighed again and just looked for another outfit to wear (instead of the jeans and shirt I slept in) until I found a striped shirt and jeans. I walked downstairs, only to be shocked by seeing robin and the children sleeping in my living room. I smirked then walked into the kitchen grabbing two pans. I started to bang the pans against each other watching as they all groaned then woke up.

Robin gave me the middle finger so I stuck my tongue out. They all glared at me as I showed them all a big grin that was obvious on my face. I walked over to the kitchen and put the pans back then started making pancakes for them. Once I finished making them, I yelled "breakfasts ready brats"
I watched as they all piled into the kitchen grabbing their plate then started eating the pancake as if they were starving.
I walked into the living room and sat down eating my pancake.

Once everyone ate their pancakes I collected the plates and washed them in my sink as they played dnd. I walked over to the door then said "brats cmon time to take you guys home" all of them except robin packed up then walked to the door. " don't you want a ride home robin" she just shook her head and said "I'm keeping watch of this place dingus" I nodded then went an drove the kids home.