Chapter 12 - Jungle by Bvndit

A/N:  I wish I remembered why I chose this song in particular.  I think it was more for the media aspect in the M/V.

Extremely short chapter, but no worries I'll be posting another one also.

416 words

January 9th

The stranger in a strange land had been home for a few days now, but he was still beyond irritated that his boss essentially isolated him in a country he wasn't much of a fan of. His work was shit, and it was because his mind had been on what was going on here.

He should have been here when the good shit was going down, not over there working on something that ended up resulting with essentially a big helping of nothing. In fact now his boss was excluding him from the juicy events going on now. His boss was isolating him away from anything of importance. Hell, his boss was blaming him for the shitty work he was submitting when it was his boss's fault for sending him to the United States to begin with.

The strange man in his homeland wasn't even allowed to scope out the convention center where he would be at today. That's partially because they had another employee doing that. However he doesn't believe that's the sole reason...

It's like they don't trust me to get the good stuff! It's like who I am is part of the problem! Don't they understand that my identity could be an asset?!?!

The twenty-something Current frowns as she freezes in the cold waiting outside the convention center. She doesn't even know exactly why she is here. She was able to buy a badge for the very first one of these 'Meet and Greets,' and honestly she would have purchased more if the site would have allowed her to do so. But, no, it was limited to one purchase per account.

Perhaps she was here to see if he ever accomplished his goal. If he ever did find his supposed soulmate. She was beginning to wonder though if that had been nothing but a cheap publicity stunt. If perhaps he had someone draw the artistic water flower on his neck with eyeliner, marker, or something. Which actually had her questioning her loyalty to the Idol group.

When the foreigner walks up she glances her way for just a moment before dismissing her. There's no way a foreigner would be their soulmate. Why is she even bothering? Go back to where you came from.

The twenty something Current can't stand to be in the cold after thirty minutes pass. So she calls her driver to come pick her up. She completely misses when the foreigner in question gets in the black SUV behind her.