Character Sketch

1) Erica Fernandes as Sonakshi Bose

A final year Computer Sciences Engineering Student in the renowned college of Mumbai. Primarily organizes and conducts various events in the college. She is known for her admirable personality. She is also a trained classical dancer and also getting trained in modern dance style. She is part of various clubs in the college as she is interested in extra-curricular activities. She is really good in academics but not the best. Hails from an upper middle class family.

2) Shaheer Sheikh as Devrath 'Dev' Dixit

A final year Civil Engineering student in the renowned college of Mumbai where Sonakshi Bose is studying. A total charmer. The most excellent dancer in the whole college. He makes sure to win gold in every dance competition he participates. Relatively good in academics but not a topper. Laura's best friend. He is also running a Dance Academy along with Laura. Hails from an upper middle class family.

 Hails from an upper middle class family

3) Tejasswi Prakash  as Laura Dutta

A final year Mechanical Engineering student in the renowned college of Mumbai where Dev and Sonakshi are studying. A Bengali tomboy and an excellent dancer just like Dev. Best friend of Dev. Running a Dance Academy along with Dev. The topper of the University.  Hails from a moderately rich family.

  Hails from a moderately rich family

4) Kunal Jaisingh as Ritesh Deshmukh

A Final year Information Technology Student in the renowned college of Mumbai where Sonakshi, Dev and Laura are studying. The college's national level Basketball Player and a Footballer. He is also excellent in other sports like Athletics, Swimming and Boxing. Academic topper and extremely rich. He is always the centre of attention among the girls. In short, the college stud. He also enjoys flirting with girls and gets into casual relationship with them.