Part 9 - Yuvraj meets Riya

Hotel Hyatt, Mumbai

Dev and Sonakshi are standing at the entrance of the hotel. Dev is nervous. While Sonakshi is excited.

Dev dialed Ms. Dey's number in the phone for 7th time. The call got cut after the maximum number of rings.

Sonakshi - "Dev... relax. She'd answer your call when she gets free."

Dev didn't answer

Dev didn't answer. Sonakshi sighs.

Dev finally received a call from Ms. Dey.

Ms. Dey - "Mr. Dixit, you can come to the room no. 321 after 15 minutes."

Dev - "Thank you so much, mam. I'm also sorry for troubling you."

Ms. Dey - "It's okay. I understand your situation as well."

Ms. Dey cut the call.

Sonakshi - "I said, didn't I?"

Dev nodded, "I was trying to meet for the past 5 days and it always get missed. I was scared if I miss the opportunity today. I don't even have any alternatives at this point."

Sonakshi - "Achha re baba! We got her appointment, right? Now we should focus on the next step."

Dev - "Yes."

Sonakshi and Dev enter inside the hotel. They are awestruck of the mesmerizing interiors of the hotel. 

Sonakshi - "Shall we take a selfie?"

Dev felt blissful. He nodded cheerfully.

Sonakshi took Dev to a place where the background and lighting is perfect. They took a selfie. And then, Dev captured a few clicks of Sonakshi. Then, Sonakshi clicked few clicks of Dev.

They took an elevator and reached the required floor. They moved towards the Room 321.

Sonakshi knocked the door.

Ms. Dey opened it. She greeted them.

Ms. Dey - "Come inside. Mam is waiting for you."

Dev and Sonakshi entered inside and looks at Aparna who is expecting them.