Part 5 - Randeep saves the day

A man challenges Dev and Ritesh to play football with him. Dev and Ritesh tries to defeat him. But the man is dominating. Dev and Ritesh wonders who is he. 

48 hours before

Muscleman Boxing Club, Darjeeling, West Bengal

On account of the birthday of the famous boxer of Kolkata Ankur Chaubey, a boxing match was organised in Muscleman Boxing Club and Ankur was called upon as the chief guest. Owing to Ankur Chaubey's popularity, the boxing match was advertised everywhere along the West Bengal and many people from the state attended and participated in the club to get recognition from Mr. Ankur Chaubey. 

Around 500 people are gathered over the gallery of the club. 

First, the cake cutting ceremony of Ankur Chaubey was held. After this event, everyone go back to their seats to witness the boxing match.

A total of fifteen participants are assembled on the stage. 

They conducted various rounds and filtered two participants for the final round. 

As the final round begun, the match starts getting more vigorous and violent as both the particiapnts got aggressive. Spectators even got frightened seeing their fight. Both the participants are strong and bulky enough that no one seems to get loose out very easily. 

Even tie breakers couldn't break the tie. 

After several tie breakers, one of them wins as he throws the others out of the ring, dismissing the rules. 

The refree condemned it but the boxer is even about to get violent with him.

The guy boasted heavily, "Is there anyone else who could win a match against me? Obviously no. Because no one has the guts to appear even infront of me after this match."

He laughed loudly as he see the frightened spectators. 

Ankur Chaubey is glaring at the event organisers in anger for bringing such competitors. The event organisers are embarrassed. 

"Here I am," says a loud voice from the crowd. The crowd looks back and see a man who is standing  He is a tall young man of late twenties, wearing a black shirt and jeans.

 The crowd looks back and see a man who is standing  He is a tall young man of late twenties, wearing a black shirt and jeans

"Come on man, I'll be happy to break your buubble," says the boxer in the ring.

The man stands up with a smirk and starts walking towards the ring. He removes his shirt and vest. He wears the boxing gloves. 

He extended his hands, "I'm Randeep Brar. All the best for the game."

The boxer in the ring laughs, "I'm Mehul Chatterjee. Hope you stay alive after this game."

Randeep smirks, "I guess you've taken this game personal. So let's play a game with no formal boxing rules. After that, we'd go to the match."

Mehul - "Interesting..."