Part 8 - Dev seeks Sonakshi's help

Sonakshi comes to the college's auditorium as Dev called her to come. Dev also reaches there and he is running out of breathe.

Sonakshi - "What's the matter, Dev? Why did you call me here?"

Dev - "I come to the point straight without wasting the time."

Sonakshi looks on.

Eight hours before

Willington Hospital

Bijoy and Asha are waiting for the doctor in his cabin. Dr. Sinha enters inside with the reports.

Bijoy looks at him anxiously. Asha holds his hand to comfort him. Bijoy smiled palely.

Dr. Sinha - "Aparajitha is showing rapid improvements now-a-days. There are high chances that she would recover with operation with high probability."

Bijoy and Asha looked at each other and smiled, forgetting their nervousness they had before.

They thanked Dr. Sinha profusedly.

Asha - "Dr., when shall we have the operation?"

Dr. Sinha - "I'd let you know. I prescribe a few more medications which would improve her body more. So it will take around 1 month or 2 months. In this situation, I am instructing Aparajitha not to have outside food and she should eat healthy food in right amount."

Bijoy - "As you say, doctor."

Dr. Sinha - "Keep her as much happy as possible. Her mental state has brought such progress in Aparajitha's state."

Bijoy - "Sure, doctor."

Dr. Sinha writes the bills and handed over to Bijoy. The nurse took them to the pharmacy and helped them buy the medicines.

Bijoy intricately checked the expiry dates of the medicines embarrassing the pharmacist, nurse and Asha.

Asha - "Come on, Bijoy. This is the biggest hospital in the whole city. And you..."

Bijoy - "Arre baba... I'm just ensuring it. I cannot do any mistake unintentionally. when it comes to my daughter."

Asha nodded.

Asha - "Complete your investigation. Let me bring Apu."

Asha goes and comes back to Bijoy with Aparajitha.

Bijoy and Asha knelt down before her.

Bijoy - "Apu, today doctor told that you'd become normal very soon." 

Asha - "Then,you can fly as high as you wish."

Aparajitha smiled.

Bijoy and Asha hugged Aparajitha.

Few years back

It is a night full of radiance and glory as it is the house of wedding. Sangeet ceremony is going on sincerely and the cousins of bride and groom were dancing.

One of the cousins took the mike and announced that there will be a special performance on this wedding from a dance school.

Instruments artists came and took their place.

The limelight falls on the girl who is revealing their back to the bride and groom.

'Mere Dholna' from Bhool Bhulaiyaa is played.

As she cast her gaze upon the gleaming lacquered wooden tiles, the audience could see the girl who is the best classical dancer in the city - Aparajitha Mukherjee.