Part 7 - Sonakshi meets Dev's family

Next day

Computer Systems Lab

Randeep is working in his computer. Sonakshi comes inside the lab and stands in front of him. Randeep moved his eyes to Sonakshi, letting his hands engaged in typing.

Randeep - "Yes, Sonakshi. Have your improvised your idea?"

Sonakshi - "Yes sir."

Randeep - "Then, tell the synopsis of your project."

Sonakshi briefly explained her project topic.

Randeep - "That's interesting. Do you have the draft now?"

Sonakshi - "Yes sir."

Sonakshi takes the laptop from her bag and opened the project file. She gives the laptop to Randeep.

Randeep - "Please have your seat, Sonakshi."

Sonakshi sits.

Randeep took 10 minutes to read the file. Sonakshi is anxiously waiting for his feedback.

Randeep - "So yeah. The draft is good. But..."

Sonakshi looks on.

Randeep - "But...  I'm expecting much more. I mean I liked how you applied all the basic concepts that you learnt till now into application. The objectives and purpose of the project is also very apt."

Sonakshi - "In what sense, sir?"

Randeep - "What is your future plans?"

Sonakshi - "Doing masters in abroad and perform research under a reputed professor."

Randeep - "That's good. I know that you must have short-listed a few professors. Are they working related to your project? Or worked before?"

Sonakshi - "Yes sir. One of them had worked on this topic. But his work covers a wider portion of his topic while mine is a basic one."

Randeep - "That's what I want to convey. Make it more broader so that your project helps you get admitted in that university."

Sonakshi - "But the budget..."

"