Part 1 - Sonakshi brings glory to her college

Annie Besant University (ABU), Mumbai

Practice session has been going on among the students of the college for the Fresher's day. The seniors are practicing for various performance events to keep the whole function cheerful.

Dev has asked the students to assemble near the dance hall. Along with his friend Laura who is least interested, he is just waiting for everyone to come.

Dev, being one of the best dancers of the college, is also the everyone's favourite. He is athletic and handsome but his cheerful personality is the one that makes him everyone's including his professor's favourite. He is very talented and never fails to win but he is humble, friendly and down to earth which makes him instantly likeable.

While Laura is polar opposite of him. She is a tomboy who is very adamant and demanding. She is good in heart but never trusts people that easily. Many of her relatives were hostile when she took up Mechanical Engineering saying that it is Men's world and asked her to choose Computer Science. But she never heeded and chose the Mechanical Branch as she is passionate in Design. Dev and Laura are childhood friends who studied in the same school.

As the required number of students gathered, Dev decided to speak up.

Dev - "Hello guys, you might be wondering why I called you at this hour where you are busily practicing. It is to share something very important and close to Laura and me."

Laura - "It is actually a big breakthrough for us

Laura - "It is actually a big breakthrough for us. Dev and me have started a Dance Academy in Amber Street which is 2 km from our college."

Everyone shouts in happiness.

Dev - "And it's name is 'Hustlers Dance Academy' and we have its inauguration by next month 15th. It will provide dance training for people ranging from kids to adults. I'd request you to promote it among your peers and especially attend the inaugural function on 15th. Thanks for coming."

Everyone congratulated Dev. Laura moves away and started reading a story book.

After all this, Dev comes to Laura.

Laura asked with irritation - "Everything over?"

Dev - "Yeah. Why are you getting irritated?"

Laura - "I never thought it'd take this time. We could have practiced a little more for fresher's performance."

Dev - "Oh come on, Laura. Try to socialise. Staying mum in the corner would make others think bad about you."

"