Part 2 - Laura adores Dev

Next day

Sonakshi's house

Naina is making breakfast for Sonakshi hurriedly. Somnath enters the kitchen with lazy 'Good morning' wish. 

Naina wiped her sweat and ignored his wish.

Naina - "Somnath ji, where is Sona?"

Somanth - "She must be somewhere here. Let me call her..."

Naina - "Is she a kid? She didn't eat her lunch yesterday. I won't leave her."

Sonakshi entered the kitchen

Sonakshi entered the kitchen. Naina looked at her and diverted her gaze. Somnath gave a helpless expression to her.

Sonakshi - "Mom, you're angry with me for which reason?"

Naina - "Somnath ji, ask her if there are many reasons to get angry with her?"

Sonakshi - "No maa... There is actually no reason except eating food at canteen and not eating the home made lunch... Then for telling no to the groom you saw for me..."

Naina - "What? When did this happen?"

Sonakshi - "Haan maa.. yesterday one guy came to met me and told me that you have sent him. I told him that you met the wrong girl and shown another girl's photo and he got instantly impressed. He will go for bride seeking."

Naina - "I didn't send anyone to you

Naina - "I didn't send anyone to you."

Sonakshi - "But still... he met me, right? That another girl belongs to our house only."

Naina - "Shruthi? Sona, what did you do? Your sister Shruthi is in London and how could you do such things? You should have asked me..."

Somanth - "Naina ji... cool. Don't get stressed. Sonakshi beta, did you really show Shruthi's photo?"

 Sonakshi beta, did you really show Shruthi's photo?"