~Run Rabbit Run~

Chapter 6: Run Rabbit Run

7 hours and 45 minutes until dawn

The majority has selected option 1.

Status Update

Your brave trait has gone up. (Now 4/10)

Butterfly effect update

The First Trial: (Y/N) went to find Josh on their own. - They fled to the kitchen when the Psycho started chasing after them.

Despite terror gripping at you, you knew you had to do something or the situation would get much worse very quickly. Acting upon impulse; you whipped behind you and grabbed one of the pillows on the couch and threw it at the man, who had already started descending the final steps towards you with alarming speed. 

You took off at run, forcing your legs to work just a little bit harder and a little bit faster. You veered towards the door you'd come in through, chucking the pillow at this psychopath with as much accuracy as you could. As you made it to the kitchen door, you heard the sounds of impact and cursing from too close behind you for comfort.

Come on come on COME ON

You wrenched down on the handle of the door and shoved it closed on your assailant as soon as you made it in. 

Getting away from the door as the handle jerked upwards and downwards, you tried to come up with a solution.

Fuck fuck fuck what now

The pans on the rack by the wall. Those could prove useful. You didn't have time to search through the drawers for a knife, a pan would do perfectly. You'd be backing yourself into a corner but you'd have a pan over a syringe.

As the door opened and the figure appeared in the doorway, you made for the utensil rack on the other side of the kitchen island. You barely avoided slamming your hip into the side of the island as you maneuvered around it. A gloved hand reached for your head and you ducked down with a scream, continuing running.

"(Y/N)."

His voice came again, from right behind you.

No no no come on

Reaching the rack, you pulled down harshly on the first pan you saw. You were nearly pushed backwards and straight into the clutches of your attacker but managed to steady yourself at the last minute. The pan came free into your hands with a clang and you spent no time in whirling around and whacking it towards your assailant.

Your back hit the remaining pans sharply as the man caught the pan in his both his hands, the syringe falling to the ground. Neither of you were able to get an advantage over the other as you both pushed at the pan. Soon, you were forced  to lean as far back as you could, his grip ultimately stronger.

No come on what can I do what can I even do

A sudden idea struck. A risky one, but you had nothing to lose at this point. With one last thrust you, you let go of the pan and ducked down. Your attacker fell towards the rack and crashed into the pans and then the floor as you crawled as far away as you could.

He was momentarily stunned. This was your best chance at escape.

Oh God okay what do I do

You could try running out to the grand room and hiding in the basement, but you'd never been down there before. You could try to go find Ashley and Chris but there was way less running room and light in the study, there was no way you'd be able to get away if he closed the distance between you two.. 

Or you could take a different approach entirely. There were pieces of furniture around the room but most importantly a couch with a space under it that you'd definitely be able to squeeze under and hide but could you really take the risk of hiding in the same room as him? 

One more option presented itself. You could reach for the syringe on the ground and stab him with it but that would require crawling right up next to him. Did you really dare do that?

You didn't have much time. You had to make a choice.

Choice 1: Run back out into the grand room and down into the basement to hide

Choice 2: Risk a chase in the study and try to find Chris and Ashley

Choice 3: Take your chances with hiding under the couch

Choice 4: Try to grab the syringe and stab The Psycho

End of chapter stats:

(Y/N) (L/N): Intelligent, Loyal, Resourceful

Character Traits:
Honest: 6/10
Charitable: 9/10
Funny: 6/10
Brave: 4/10
Romantic: 5/10
Curious: 5/10

Relationships:
Ashley: 5.5/10
Chris: 8.5/10
Emily: 7/10
Jess: 4/10
Josh: 7/10
Matt: 9/10
Mike: 7.5/10
Sam: 8/10

Butterfly Effects:
A Prank's Fallout: Hannah ran into the woods - Beth followed Hannah - (Y/N) chose to go after Hannah and Beth - ... but failed to find them.

Choice Between Friends: (Y/N) stayed with Jess - Mike provoked a snowball fight with the two - Mike, Jess and (Y/N) went up to the lodge together

Whose Side Are You On: (Y/N) stayed out of the fight - Matt tried to break up the fight - Emily and Jess brought (Y/N) into the fight

Going Places: (Y/N) went to get Emily's bag with Emily and Matt - ...but got creeped out and turned back.

The First Trial: (Y/N) went to find Josh on their own. - They fled to the kitchen when the Psycho started chasing after them.

Twins Clueline Clues:

-Beth's Phone

-Ouija Board Seance Aftermath

Mystery Man Clueline Clues:

-Extra Footprints

-Broken Danger Sign

-Strange Sign

-Decapitated Pig's Head

-Creepy Note

1952 Clueline Clues:

-Sanatorium and Hotel Sign

Totems:

-Guidance Totem

A crow lands on a table as Mike hides behind a tree in the snow, laughing quietly.

-Danger Totem

(Y/N) screams as they fall into water inside some sort of dark cave or mine

-Guidance Totem

Someone's fingers get caught up in a bear trap as they scream.

-Fortune Totem

Ashley hands (Y/N) a pair of scissors in a dimly lit room.