2 : ̗̀➛ polaroid

Y/n and Albedo had been digging through some old things from high school

Y/n and Albedo had been digging through some old things from high school. It was now summer but they both would start school, specifically their 2nd year of college, in a week. They'd decided to clean out their shared apartment a bit and had stumbled upon some old pictures.

"Albedo look!" Y/n smiled, holding up a picture of a small black cat.
Albedo smiled, "That's Mittens. He was a stray when I found him in high school. I took care of him for a bit and eventually gave it to one of my friends who wanted to take care of him." He said.

The couple continued looking through things, throwing some stuff they wouldn't use anymore out from time to time. However, when looking through some photo albums, Y/n discovered a small polaroid picture tucked under a picture of them and Albedo. They grabbed it from underneath and inspected it. It was a picture of some girl and Albedo together. In it, Albedo was kissing her cheek while she seemed to be holding the camera. Hm, interesting.

Y/n looked toward Albedo who was looking through old assignments and sorting them into piles to throw them out.
"Albedo?" They asked.
"What is it, love?" He asked, stopping what he was doing and giving Y/n his attention.
Y/n debated not questioning him about the polaroid but alas, curiosity won them over.
"What's this?" They asked, showing Albedo the picture.
Albedo took the polaroid and looked at it for a second before putting it with the rest of the papers he would throw out.
"It's nothing important, my love." He said, going back to sorting old assignments.

Y/n stared at him.
"Are....Are you sure?" They asked.
Albedo sighed.
"Yes, Y/n, forget about it." He said more sternly this time.
Y/n frowned but turned back to what they were doing previously.

Just who was that in the polaroid?

To Be Continued