17 : ̗̀➛ lines have been crossed

Sucrose watched as Y/n left with Kaeya. She felt bad, she knew she was in the wrong, going after a man in a relationship. But she couldn't help but still love Albedo after they'd separated. She never wanted to leave him in the first place, life just happened to have other plans for her.

Sucrose walked back into what would now be Albedo's apartment.
"Albedo?" She called out gently.
She walked farther into the apartment, being met with the sight of Albedo crying into his hands. She frowned, walking over to him and pulling him into a hug.
"I loved them so much..." He sobbed.
"It's okay....they didn't...they didn't deserve you anyway," Sucrose mumbled.
"There's plenty of other people that love you." She said.

Albedo sighed and frowned.
"Who would ever love me?" He asked, mostly to himself, as he wiped away his tears.
Sucrose knew she shouldn't but she did anyway, "Me." She said.
Albedo looked at her, disbelief in his eyes.
"Even after how long we've been-" Sucrose shut him up, putting a finger against his lips.
"I've loved you ever since we got together, I never stopped." She smiled softly.

Albedo only stared, what was he supposed to do now? He knew if he got involved with Sucrose, there was no going back. Lines would be crossed, people would be betrayed....he decided he didn't care.

He leaned in, capturing Sucrose's lips with his own. Sucrose sighed as she kissed back. She'd missed this a lot. The pair broke away and with a single look, knew what to do. They walked into what was now just Albedo's bedroom.

As he stripped himself of his clothes, all he could think about was Sucrose, no one else. As he continued and stripped Sucrose of her own clothes, he could only think about how breathtaking she looked. Not once did he think about how this would affect anything or anyone else. Not once did he think about Y/n.

It wasn't until he woke up the following morning, Sucrose's bare body laying next to him, did he think about Y/n. He knew this would hurt them if they found out. But as he watched Sucrose's chest rise and fall as she slept, he found that he didn't care.

To Be Continued