20 : ̗̀➛ tricks or reality?

"What the fuck?" Y/n stared blankly at the door.
What did they just see? Surely, their mind was just playing tricks on them. Did Albedo really...? Y/n heard shuffling on the other side of the door before they felt the door being opened. Albedo stood in front of them, pants on, shirt in one hand, and Sucrose behind him frantically getting dressed.

Albedo tried reaching out, "Y/n.."
Y/n took no less than a second before they turned around, walking quickly through the home and leaving with a slam of the door. They walked to Kaeya's car, getting in, and buckling their seatbelt.

"Are you okay?" Kaeya asked, worried.
"Can I stay with you tonight?" Y/n asked.
"Of course." Kaeya said.
He didn't know what had happened, but it couldn't have been good based on Y/n's posture and their face. The face they had was not one of someone who was happy.

Y/n's phone rang with an incoming call. Kaeya glanced down.
"It's Albedo. Are you gonna-" Before he could finish asking, Y/n declined the call and shut off their phone.
Y/n sighed, "I think...it's really over now." They said.
Kaeya furrowed his eyebrows. He kept his eyes on the road, though he wanted nothing more than to bring Y/n into his arms.
"What happened?" He asked.
Y/n let out a humorless laugh, "I caught him fucking Sucrose."
Kaeya continued driving. Though he was extremely close to pressing the brakes.

"I can go beat him up if you want." He said.
Y/n smiled.
"Thank you. But I just want to rest right now." They said.
Kaeya nodded, "Of course. Whatever you want."

To Be Continued

a/n: 2 more chapters left, expect them either today or tmr <3