11 : ̗̀➛ eventful lunch

"How was breakfast?" Y/n asked as Albedo closed the front door.
Albedo jumped a bit.
"Good." He smiled nervously, turning around to look at Y/n who gave him half a smile back.
"I brought you some breakfast." He said, shrugging off his sweater and giving the bag with food to Y/n.
Y/n gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before thanking him.

Albedo sat down on a chair as Y/n began to eat their breakfast.
"How'd breakfast with Sucrose go?" They ask at one point.
Albedo smiles, "It went well. We caught up with one another a bit more." He said.
"That's good." Y/n replied.
The room was filled with silence until Albedo eventually spoke.
"So, I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with Sucrose later today?" He asked.

Y/n paused their eating.
"Uh, why?" They asked, not all that excited to meet her.
"Well, so you can meet her. I consider her to be one of my best friends so I want you to meet her." Albedo replied.
Y/n sighed, "Sure." They said, finishing their food and getting up to clean their dishes.

Later that day, Y/n was getting ready to go to lunch and meet Sucrose, Albedos ex. They were nervous. What was she like? Maybe she was more attractive? Maybe her personality was better than their own? Little by little, Y/n got more insecure and they hadn't even met Sucrose. It didn't help that the more they walked with Albedo and the closer they got to the agreed spot, Y/n became more anxious.

"Hi, I'm Sucrose." She smiled, extending a hand out to shake Y/n's.
Y/n smiled nervously, taking Sucrose's hand and shaking it.
"I'm Y/n." They said.
"Oh it's great to finally meet you!" Sucrose clasped her hands together.
"I didn't think my Albedo would be able to find anyone else after me." She giggled.
"Oh, yeah." Y/n laughed nervously.
"Should we order something?" Albedo interrupted.
"Oh yes, I'm starving." Sucrose nodded.

The atmosphere was uncomfortable to say the least. So far, Y/n found Sucrose to be a bit irritating. She seemed nice at first glance and she really would be if she didn't open her damn mouth.

"So I've already told Albedo but I'll actually be staying in this city permanently from now on." Sucrose said.
"Oh, congratulations." Y/n spoke.
"I'm looking forward to spending time with you both." Sucrose said with a smile.
"Yes, so am I." Y/n mumbled, poking at their food.
After a while, the atmosphere became unbearable and Y/n stood up.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, excuse me." They said, walking past Albedo who sat next to them.

When Y/n was out of sight, Sucrose looked at Albedo.
"We need to talk." She said.

To Be Continued