16 : ̗̀➛ it's over

"What the fuck, Albedo?" Y/n stared at the two people in front of them incredulously.
"My love-"
"What the fuck is she doing here?" Y/n asked.
"We were just-"
"Do you have any idea how suspicious this looks?" Y/n asked again.
"Um...I think it's best if I step out for a bit." Sucrose mumbled, swiftly leaving the couple alone.

"Y/n, please, we were just talking. That's all it was, I promise you." Albedo said.
Y/n ran a hand through their hair with a sigh, "I don't know if you've noticed, Albedo, but ever since she showed up, our relationship has changed."
"What? My love, it hasn't-" Albedo began.
"But it has," Y/n stared at the blond, eyes showing nothing but grief and anger.
"I didn't want to believe it myself but this is getting fucking ridiculous."

Albedo furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"
"I'm saying I'm tired, Albedo. This is it, you've done it. I want a break from us." Y/n stated, feeling like a heavy burden had been lifted from their shoulders.
"But- Surely you don't want this? I mean, think of everything we've been through together," Albedo stood up from his seat and walked toward Y/n, grabbing their hands and holding them in his.
"My love, please, rethink this-"

Y/n yanked their hands away.
"No. I've made up my mind. But there is one thing I want you to do, maybe the last thing I'll ever ask of you." They said.
Albedo continued, "What? I'll do it, I'll do anything you ask of me."
Y/n took a deep breath, "Get your feelings sorted out for the next time we meet, if we ever meet at all."
With that, Y/n left their home leaving Albedo conflicted with his feelings.

-

Y/n got back into Kaeya's car.
"Hey, what happened? Are you-"
They cut Kaeya off as he started asking questions, "It's over. I broke it off with him."
Tears slowly began falling from their eyes, Kaeya could only watch as his friend, who rarely cried, poured their heart out over someone who, in his opinion, wasn't worth a single tear.

He patted their back, letting them get rid of all their emotions as they cried.
"I'll help you get your things whenever you'd like. For now, I'm taking you home with me." He said.
Y/n sighed, "Thank you."

To Be Continued