5 : ̗̀➛ hung up

Y/n walked through the door, closing it and locking it once they were in their apartment. They walked toward their shared bedroom, expecting to see Albedo but he was no where in sight. Y/n went to his office, hoping to see him there, slaving away at work like he usually does. However, all they found was a messy desk. Hoping to make Albedo's life easier, Y/n decided to tidy it up a bit.

They gathered up some papers and fixed them into a single pile, proceeding to place it on one of the corners of the desk. However, before Y/n could continue tidying up the desk, they noticed that something was under all of those papers. Curiosity getting the best of them, they decided to pick it up and flip it around. It was the polaroid they'd found before. Why was it on Albedo's desk? Y/n thought he'd thrown it away considering he'd placed it with a pile of old papers he was planning on discarding.

Suddenly, Y/n heard the front door open. They decided to just leave everything the way it was. Just as they exited the office, Albedo walked in.
"Love, you're back." He stated with a smile.
"I am..." Y/n mumbled.
Albedo frowned, "Is something wrong?" He asked.
"Well...I found something...on your desk." Y/n answered truthfully, avoiding eye contact as they did so.

"Were you looking through my things?" Albedo asked, eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed.
"No I just...I decided to help tidy up your desk a bit and accidentally stumbled upon a picture." Y/n said.
Albedo sighed, "I appreciate you trying to help but I'd prefer it if you didn't go through my things without permission." He said, going into his office and slamming the door shut.
Y/n frowned and decided to leave once again, hoping that by the time they were back, Albedo would calm down.

-

Albedo felt terrible. He didn't want Y/n to see the polaroid. Though it had been nearly 3 years that they've been together, he still felt something for her. He knew it was wrong. He knew he would eventually hurt Y/n. But he was still so hung up on her. They'd been together for nearly all of highschool except for their last year when she had to move away. She'd decided she couldn't do long distance and broke things off.

Albedo felt destroyed. She was his everything. They'd been friends for so long before they'd gotten together. When she moved, he felt like a part of him had been taken away along with her. But just as he'd been friends with her for so long, he'd also been friends with Y/n for a while.

Y/n had been there for him all throughout the break up. They were truly wonderful. In their last year of highschool, he'd decided to confess his feelings for them and surprisingly enough, Y/n reciprocated those feelings. No one had questioned how fast he'd moved on. But now, he was the one questioning it. Maybe he shouldn't have jumped into a relationship so quickly? Alas, it was too late to turn back now. Their 3rd year anniversary was in a month. Not to mention, Albedo loved Y/n, he really did.

Though, little did he know, his love would soon be put to the test.

To Be Continued