21 : ̗̀➛ rotting

Y/n had taken to living in Kaeya's guest room for a while. Every day that passed, Y/n only spent their time rotting away on their bed. They didn't have the energy to do anything, not even to get up. Some days, they wouldn't eat. Kaeya, Aether, and Lumine all stood outside of Y/n's door, trying to encourage them to come outside but they wouldn't budge.

"How long have they been like this?" Lumine asked.
"Too long." Kaeya stated.
"Y/n if you don't open this door I'm going to break it!" Aether yelled.
Y/n didn't say anything, they only curled up and nuzzled themselves into their blanket. Their phone kept buzzing, all due to messages and calls from Albedo.

Aether sighed, "I warned yo-"
Kaeya cut him off by pulling him away.
"You're not breaking my door." He says.
"Fine," Aether frowns.
"How do we get Y/n out then?" He asks.
"Just let them come out themselves. They need some time." Kaeya replies.
The trio decided to go and do their own thing, hoping Y/n would get better themselves.

A few minutes later, Y/n came out.
"You're...you're out. How are you feeling?" Kaeya asked.
"Terrible." Y/n rubbed their eyes.
"Where are the twins?" Y/n asks.
"They went home already," Kaeya replies.
"But has...you know who, texted or called?" Kaeya asks.
Y/n scoffs, "Yeah. A little too much." They reply.

"Soo..." Kaeya starts.
"I'm gonna go to his place and talk with him. I'm honestly really fucking tired and I just want some closure. Maybe we'll get together or we'll be done for good. I'm not sure." Y/n says, arms crossed.
"Whatever you decide, I'll support you." Kaeya smiles.
Y/n smiles back, "Thank you."

To Be Continued