2:Bora Soop

Hojin's POV

Jimin and I went to the fireplace after Jungkook went back to sleep. We were now deciding to make dinner.

"Do you think that boy is 18+?" Jimin asked as he summoned a Soju bottle from the cold closet and started drinking. We don't have any electricity sources in the jungle so we use cold closets instead of fridge.

"Jimin, he's not well right now. You can't offer him a drink!" I said and summoned the Soju bottle from his hand and drank it.

"Shibal Hojin get your own bottle! That was mine!" Jimin said.

"Yours? I don't see your name written on it!" I said.

He took the bottle back from me and gripped it tight and drank it. "Get your own Soju" He said. "Also, can you go out and get woods for the fire? And gather some vegetables also" He said. "I'll go to the jungle and hunt an animal. I hope we get a chicken"

"Wait, if we both go, who'll take care of Jungkook?" I asked summoning a new bottle of Soju from the fridge. I mean we couldn't just leave him unattended.

"Umm... Hojin? We have U-ro protecting the house! And I don't think we'll take so long. Chill!"

"Oooh... You're right Jimin!" I said and, I grabbed an axe and went out to get firewood and vegetables. Jimin flew out of the house for hunting.

I got some good wood and chopped them from their tree, then I snapped my fingers and the axe started cutting them into firewood pieces.

Meanwhile I gathered some onions, potatoes, and a few other vegetables. And collected a few flowers too. And berries.

When I went back, Jimin hadn't arrived yet. I decided to go one step ahead.

I snapped my finger and the vegetables got washed. I did magic again and the knife started chopping the vegetables.

I muffled the sound to not wake up the sleeping bunny. Jungkook kinda resembled a bunny with his cute rabbit tooth. I mean he was really cute.

I drank my Soju as the vegetables finished chopping. I then guided the bowl to the table, then the vegetables moved from the chopping board to the bowl with my magic.

After that I put the wood in the fire and lighted the fire.

Jimin arrive holding a live chicken. "He's lucky I found chicken" he said.

You see when we mean meat in Bora Soop, we mean Anything. Like anything that has flesh and bones, ain't a magical creature, and can't speak. The only creature me and Jimin don't eat is Cows. Cause we pray to them. And drink their milk.

But the last time we had a human over, we found out they are really picky. Only selected animals. Rest are a big no no by most of them. And some are vegetarian and vegan too. Or different restrictions for certain meat.

Damn these complicated humans.

Jimin placed the Chicken on the board. He un-retracted his talons and tore the chicken's neck with his bare hands.

"Are you just gonna drink your Soju or help me Bastard!" He told.

"Bitch you didn't help me with the vegetables" I said. Don't mind us that's how we are, we keep swearing at each other.

I anyways went and helped him pluck the feathers and then he used his magic to cut the chicken into small pieces.

"Do it quietly" I said pointing towards Jungkook.

"Ok" Jimin said.

After the chicken was done we just put everything in a pot along with the flowers (they give the aroma) and boiled them. We were making Dak-gom-tang.