20- Kids

Warning: Slight mentions semen and all.

Their honeymoon soon ended and it was time for their flight back to Incheon. Hojin had gotten a lot of sour sweets to make his motion sickness better, and now they were sitting in the Airplane waiting for takeoff.

Jungkook was lost in deep thoughts.

"Are you thinking what that lady said?" Hojin asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah" he said. "I really enjoyed spending time with that kid"

"Me too" Ho-jin said.

"I realised I really want to have our own" Jungkook said. "Do you think we should adopt?"

"Maybe, but I want... You know biological kids" Hojin said.

"How is that possible Hyung? We're both men, it's scientifically impossible" Jungkook said.

Ho-jin was taken aback as if he'd just realised.

"I would love to have own kids too, but Hyung you know it's not possible" Jungkook said. Ho-jin nodded.

It was quite silent for 5 mins.

"WE CAN ASK OCCULT DONG-WOOK!!!" Hojin suddenly shouted, making everyone turn to him.

"Ho-jin Hyung we're in an airplane" Jungkook whispered. "Sorry, it's nothing" he told the others.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!! I know a person who can help us!" Hojin said.

"Huh? Who is Dong-wook?" Jungkook asked.

"He can help us with kids maybe..." Hojin said.

"Who is he? And why would he help you?" Jungkook asked.

"It's a long story" Ho-jin said. "One day, when I was 16, a last year of our training, I was flying about the forest, and I saw an occult human engulfed in deep meditation" he said.

"He was so deep in it, he couldn't sense an enormous serpent and it's flying minions about to attack him. Thank God my eagle eyes saw it so I rushed down and fought that serpent and killed it and then defeated it's minions too."

"AT SIXTEEN?" Jungkook was shocked.

"Yes, when the man was done with his meditation, he saw a few dead serpents. He saw me and was shocked. He asked me for a wish"

"And you asked for kids? At 16?" Jungkook asked.

"Let me finish wait" Hojin said. "I denied wanting anything, but he said what I'd done was so brave that I had to be rewarded." Ho-jin said. "I told him I wanted cool accessories for my wings"

Jungkook laughed. "Accessories?"

"I was a teen back then!" Hojin said. "And the Occult was wise enough to not grant me that. Or the wish to get a gold badge after our training, which he said is something I'll have to work for" Ho-jin said. "I told him I wanted a boyfriend or girlfriend, he said I'll meet my other half when time comes"

"Did he even grant you any wish?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope. He said I was to young to know what I want" Hojin said. "He said that I should come to him when I know what I want" he said.

"And that's now, we both want kids!" Jungkook said.

"He said I can find him where the human and Magic world connect" Ho-jin said. "He means the outskirts of the soop" he said. "Since our interaction with that child, I know this is what I want" Jungkook nodded.

They decided to go to the Occult few days after they reached home.

It was a bit difficult to look since even just the outskirts of the forest was quite large, but they were relieved when they saw a small, simple hut. There was a large shivling in the front, protected by a small shack. They rushed there to see if it belonged to Dong-Wook. Sure enough, it did!