22: Young talents

Now onwards this story will have a lot more about Jaehyun and Jungwon. (Ofc Ho-jin and JK still the main characters)

Timeskip 7 years later, Hojin and Jungkook are in early 30s and the kids are 11.

It was the annual sports day in Sejong Primary School.

Hojin and Jungkook were sitting in the front row of the Pavilion.

"Sack race is next! Jungwon is there!" Jungkook said, spotting Jungwon among the boys getting on the start zone and putting on their sacks.

"COMMON MY BOY! KILL THEM!" Ho-jin shouted. He drank coffee from a coffee bottle with his face on it.

"Ready, set, go!" The umpire shouted and the race began.

"Isn't he that hot coffee guy?" One of the young teacher told another teacher near her.

"Yeah, the 'Crampton Coffee, energizes in a jiffy!' guy! He's so hot" The guy beside her said. "The guy beside him is so beautiful too, saw that?"

"He is" the girl said. "Do you think he's straight?" She asked him. "Atleast one of them?"

"I hope not" he pouted. "Well atleast my Coffee guy."

"What are they doing here tho?" The girl said.

"Well, unfortunately for you both, they're married, to each other" Another teacher came.

"Married?" The guy said.

"To each other?" The girl said.

They both looked at each other. "I SHIP" They smikred.

"What are they doing here?" They asked.

"Do you know the Jeon Twins? Their dads"

"Aaaahh the twins!" The guy frowned. "I know! One of them put a real lizard on my table when I was teaching." He said.

"And one of them helped me draw all these decorations" The girl said, pointing to the banners and posters and all present there. ", He's an amazing artist"

"Wait they are in 5th grade!" The guy said. He glanced at Ho-jin and Jungkook. "They look like college boys themselves!" He said.

The sack race was over, and Jungwon had won it.

"THAT'S MY BOY!!" Hojin shouted. "MY BOY EVERYONE!" He shouted.

Jungwon heard it and glanced at his dad, and smiled. He went to the other side of the gallery where other students were sitting.

"Jungwon and Hyuna, can you come here" The sports teacher called. "Help me with-"

"-The schedule of the games? Okay Ssaem" Jungwon and another girl went to the teacher, flashing their sports captain badge, and helped with the remaining schedule.

"Next is grab the doughnut, the spoon and lemon race, then is the book balance" Jungwon said.

"Then is-" Hyuna said

"-Cockfight, Normal race, tug of war, dalgona honeycomb, Three legged race"

"After that it-"

"Skipping race, hurdle race, then finally Squid Game" Jungwon said.

Hyuna glared at him.

The teacher got stuffs ready for the doughnut and spoon and lemon race.

"Aren't you participating in the book balance?" Hyuna asked Jungwon.