16: Banished

Once Diwali was over, it was time for the Twin's cousins to leave.

"Ughhh I can't believe it's time already" Bangchan said.

"Hyunggggg we'll miss you so much" Felix hugged Ho-jin and started to cry.

"Don't cry Yongbok!! It's not like we aren't gonna meet!" Ho-jin ruffled his hair.

"Truth to be told, who knows?" Bangchan said.

"Here, take this box of sweets" Ho-jin handed Felix a box of sweets.

"Thank you!" Felix smiled.

"Ready to go?" Bangchan said.

"Let's go!!" Felix jumped off and started flying. "Let's go to the Vampire's lair first" he said.

"What do you want to do there?" Bangchan felw after him.

"Say goodbye to Hyunjin, ofcourse!" Felix said.

Hogin did a facepalm. "This boy! Always thinking about that vampire!"

"Oooh as if you don't think about me all the time" Jungkook said and made Hojin put his arm over him, interwined their hands, and gazed at their rings.

That Diwali night as soon as Hojin had proposed to Jungkook, he transformed the flower garlands into two beautiful rings. It was a beautiful silver, with an orange-ish diamond.

Ho-jin started kissing Jungkook on his temples.

"Let's go in, guys" Jimin said, grimly.

"Jimin, you look awfully quiet and down today" Hojin said.

Jimin sighed. "I'm getting a bad foresight to be honest"

"Wha-" Hojin said. "Is it as bad as the time Eomma and Appa..."

"Not as bad, but I think it's gonna be pretty bad" Jimin said.

"Who is it?" Ho-jin asked.

Jimin looked at him uncomfortably.

Ho-jin pointed towards himself. "Me?"

Before Jimin could answer, a flock of bats flew near their door, and turned into a vampire.

"No one's going in right now" Seokjin said.

Hwasa landed just after him.

"Ho-jin, hasn't the human healed already? He should not be in the jungle anymore" She said.

"Come to the top of the Shin-San right now" Jin said. "Lord Yoongi's order"

Jimin started at them. He knew what was gonna happen. He had firsthand experience.

Ho-jin and Jungkook made their way to the cave, with Jimin close behind.

"Park Ho-jin, the Prince of Birds, you should know why I have called you here"

"I know. But I know my decision"

"Well, being the Prince of Birds, you do know the rules of this forest right?"

"Hmm"

"You know that our world is a secret from humans" Yoongi said glancing at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked uncomfortably at him.

"I know that" Hojin said.

"And you know that Humans shouldn't be staying in this forest for too long, right?"

Hojin nodded.

"Then why has this human not left yet? Why is he still here?" Yoongi asked. "Why haven't you sent him?"