18 First meet?

Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing. "My first love? You?" He said.

"Yes" Ho-jin nodded. "The guy I flirted with, I met him on the rooftop of a school!" Ho-jin said. "I gave him a peacock feather." He said. "And that human was you?"

"But I don't remember anything" Jungkook said.

"One fact about obliviatory magic is it doesn't completely erase your memory." Hojin said. "Close your eyes Jungkook, try remembering that day, you might remember"

Jungkook closed his eyes.

"Well, you seemed to be hiding from some people. And you ran to the terrace" Hojin said.

Jungkook seemed to be remembering.

Flashback 7 years ago

Valentine's day sucked for Jungkook.

Not because he was a single who couldn't get a valentine.

But because he would get so many letters and request for dates and everything when he clearly wasn't interested.

Sometimes it felt like a sin to be so pretty.

He really wished they could close down schools on this day. The teaches didn't like all the Ashiqui 2 happening anyways.

But they didn't. And now he was here. Being chased by a bunch of girls, and a few guys, with love letters and chocolate and teddy.

He ran to the rooftop to avoid them, not without getting a letter stuck on his sweater. He closed the door of the rooftop.

"Why are these ppl so annoying" He breathed. He looked around. Thank God the rooftop was empty. He went to the edge and leaned forward.

"I hope you're not going to jump off!"

Jungkook got startled hearing a voice. "Who's it?" He turned back, only to see the rooftop empty. He gave a puzzled look and turned back and took a view of the school from the rooftop. He leaned to look down again.

"Don't lean too hard boy you'll fall down!" He heard the voice again.

He got scared and turned around. "W-who's it?" He asked. Were the rumours of the terrace being haunted actually true?

"Damn boy you look so scared! Hahaha"

Jungkook looked up to see where the voice was coming from, and saw a handsome boy, of about 15, sitting on the roof of the cement water tank.

Ho-jin was laughing seeing how he scared the boy. He was sitting facing Jungkook, and his wings was at an angle that it couldn't be seen by Jungkook.

"What are you doing there? You'll fall down, get down!" Jungkook said.

"No need to worry, I won't" Hojin said.

"Be careful" Jungkook said. "Accidents might happen"

"I don't have to worry about falling" Ho-jin said. "You seemed to be running from someone though? What happened? Girlfriend angry?"

"No, I don't have a girlfriend!" Jungkook said.

"Really? You look to cute to be single " Hojin said.

Jungkook blushed a little."Come down! you'll fall your bones or die" he said, suppressing his emotions.

"I told you, I can't fall. For you, mabe, from here, nope"

"Whatever, if the teacher or the head boy sees you they'll scold you bad!"

"Don't worry, I'll be long gone before anyone else arrives. They don't know me anyways"