15: Diwali confession

Back to the present

"I didn't know you guys went to something like school" Jungkook said. They were now seated on the lower branches of a tree.

"Well, it's more of training than school" Hojin said.

"We did our training in Australia itself" Felix said

"How's your life there among the humans?" Hojin asked Jungkook

"It's boring, honestly. I basically grew up in Busan with my parents and my Big brother, I did my whole schooling there, then I came to Seoul for my university and got a job as an Accountant in a firm. I was too bored of city life, so I thought of spending sometime in the forest." Jungkook said. "Plus this forest has always seemed so mesmerizing to me, I'd always dreamt of coming here."

"Hey, why is that fox coming our way??" Bangchan said.

Surely enough, a fox was running towards them.

"I..is that the Lord Yoongi guy?" Jungkook asked.

"No no, it's not very easy to come across him this easily" Jimin said.

The fox came to the tree and materialised into a human, who looked very much like the forest Lord.

"Oooh it's Woozi! Just a regular fox!" Hojin got down the tree, along with Jungkook and bowed. "Hey Woozi!" He said.

The rest got down too.

"Thank God you're here, Ho-jin, I needed just your help" Woozi said.

"What happened?"

"Follow me" He took them to a tree.

A small satyr boy, of about 3, was seated on it's branch and crying.

"He's just not getting down!" Woozi said. "Come down boy, jump!" He held up his hands, the boy looked down, got scared of the height and cried more.

"No wanna tomeeee" He cried. "Appa tomeee. Eomma tomeee"

"How did he get up there?" Jimin asked.

"He climbed up, but I guess he can't climb down now" Woozi said. "I was hunting just nearby and saw him"

"Isn't that Heesung?" Hojin said, Jimin looked carefully at the boy.

"It IS HEESUNG!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Who's he?" Jungkook asked.

"You know Mira, the nymph and the satyr Gong-su?" Ho-jin said.

"From your camp, right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, later they got married and Heesung is their youngest kid." Ho-jin said.

"They have 3 kids in total, eldest is Tae-oh who's 8, and then Hyuna who's 6, then baby Heesung, he's just 3" Jimin said.

"Are you just gonna talk or rescue him?" Woozi scolded them.

"Going Woozi" Hojin flew to tree.

"Heesung, come, come!!" Ho-jin drew out his hands.

Heesung looked at him.

"I wan go appa and eomma" he cried.

"Hyung will take you to Appa Eomma"

"Leally? Hyunth will twake mi?"

"Yes yes!"

"Otay!" Heesung leaned and let Hojin carry him, who brought him down.

"Mira,'s place is nearby, let's give her a visit too" Hojin said and started walking still carrying Heesung.

"And I'm gonna go back to hunting, see ya!" Woozi said, turned back to a fox and started hunting.