5:Exploring the Forest

Hojin's P.O.V

When I woke up the next day, I saw Jungkook fast asleep beside me. I just lightly brushed his hair with my fingers. I looked on the other side to see Jimin fast asleep.

I have a habit of getting up before sunrise so I carefully got out of the bed, I moved Jungkook a bit closer to Jimin and very carefully put Jimin's wings around Jungkook. I don't want the boy to catch cold. And then got down.

I heard some wierd noises outside the cave. I ignored it but later I heard some grunts too. I looked around and everyone else who'd stayed over were fast asleep, even our Hosts Hoseok and Tae. So I decided to go out and investigate.

I went out and looked around, I didn't see anything.

The I heard loud breathing noises from behind some plants. I saw a pair of very familiar eyes.

"Jackson Hyung!" I went towards him.

"Who... Stop! Don't... Come near... I'm..."

I was confused that he didn't want me to go near, then I got it, you see when a person transforms to a Werewolf, their clothes get ripped off too.

"Jackson Hyung it's me, Hojin" I said conjouring a pair of shorts. "You need something to cover up?" I said making the shorts float to him.

"Thanks" He said. After sometime "You... can... come"

I went to him. He was covered in bites and scratches. I wasn't surprised. The beings who live in the forest know to avoid going out on full moon. And if a werewolf can't find anyone to bite or scratch, they do it to themselves.

"Ok Hyung I'll heal you" I said and touched his wounds and they all got healed. "Feeling better now?"

"Yeah Hojin, honestly I don't know what I would do without you guys" He said.

"Let's go to Hoseok Hyung's house, you can have a bath and maybe get some spare clothes" I said and we went back to the cave.

"Listen, I hope didn't harm anyone of you last night."

"Don't worry Hyung we didn't come out last night" I assured him. He always gets worried after the full moon cause he can't remember anything he did in his wolf form.

When we went back to the cave, Hoseok and Taehyung had already woken up. Hoseok was feeding Jamsil, their hounder. Taehyung was looking after the plants and talking to them.

"Hojin where were- Jackson!" Hoseok said.

"Yeah Hoseok, found myself lying in front of your cave this morning. Thankfully this guy helped me" He ruffled my hair.

He then asked Hoseok if he could take a bath and Hoseok also gave him some spare clothes.

The Satyrs woke up, being the early risers they were. Jonghyun and Taehyun also woke up.

I went to the kitchen and started making tea for everyone.

"WOAHHHH" We turned to the noise to see Jimin and Jungkook staring at each other. I guess they woke up and got shocked seeing each other instead of me. Not helping that Jimin had his wings around Jungkook. "Where's Ho-"

"I'm right here sleepyheads" I shouted.

"Aaah, yeah ofcourse you always rise early" Jimin said as he helped Jungkook come down.

I finish making the milk tea just in time when Jackson came out of the shower.

I introduced Jackson and Jungkook.
"Jungkook, he's Jackson, the werewolf I was talking about yesterday, Jackson Hyung, Jungkook is a human"