12: The Twin's story

A/n: Heyyy!! Yup I haven't abandoned this story. I'd just run out of some motivation and was busy with some stuffs, and now I'm back!!!

The boys were flying up in the air like they always did. Jungkook, who couldn't fly of course, was seated on his boyfriend's back. Hojin and Jimin were gliding through the air, being the Prince of Birds they were, with their nose and mouth elongated to form ferocious beak.

Diwali, the big festival, was just round the corner, and Hojin had insisted that they should wear Indian clothes for an Indian festival.

"Where are we going though?" Jungkook asked.

"To Taji Samchon, ofcourse" Jimin said.

"Taji Samchon is a distance relative of us, and he's a Tailorbird fairy, so if you wanna get clothes, that's where you go" Bangchan said.

They arrived at a house on a tree, the house was built on a bunch of large, strong branches of the tree, and the roof seemed to be made with leaves sewn together.

Felix went and knocked at the door.

The door was opened by a girl who looked about 15. She had bright blue eyes, and small, cute wings.

"Felix Oppa!!" She hugged Felix. She saw Bangchan and hugged him too.

She then saw Hojin, Jimin, and Jungkook.

"Paksh-raj!!" She bowed down to the twins.

"Who is it, daughter?" A man called out from inside.

"It's Felix and Bangchan Oppa, the Paksh-rajon, and one of their friend" She said. "Come inside"

The house was filled with sweet smell of flowers, there were some cloth materials hanging around the house, and raw cotton and silk and wool.

A man and a woman who looked to be in their 50s came in. The man had wings just like the girl. The woman was a tree Nymph.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Hyun-a Sungmo , Taji Samchon " the boys bowed.

"Ooh it's you guys!!" The man came and hugged the four boys.

"And our friend, Jungkook!" Hojin introduced Jungkook to his uncle. Jungkook bowed.

The daughter, Yuna, got nice cup of tea for everyone and the boys looked through the catalogue to choose their outfit.

Hojin choose a golden and blue Sherwani, which left Taji impressed.

"This one will look fantastic on you Agnyaeya" he said as he let one of his measuring tape measure him on his own. "Add some jewelleries to your wings, and you'll look really handsome, just like Seo-jung Hyung!"

Jungkook confusingly looked at them, wondering who Seo-jung was and why Taji called Hojin Agnyaeya.

Meanwhile Jimin choose a light blue Kurtha and Bangchan choose a red one. Felix went for a Jodhpuri suit.

"Indrasut, you really like blue, just like your mother!!" Hyun-a told Jimin, measuring him.

Jungkook choose what felt the most comfortable and familiar to him- a more Indo-western type outfit, and got himself measured.