21- Jaehyun and Jungwon

This chap is just a quick run through of Jaehyun and Jungwon, growing up, it's basically a filler.

Jungkook's parents were more than happy to find out they had not one, but two grandsons.

"They look exactly like each other" his mom, Minjoo, said carrying Jaehyun.

"They're the most adorable things ever!" His father, Namgil, said.

"One more thing, Jungkook and Ho-jin, take care of our grandsons very well!" Jungkook's mom said.

"Eomma, ofcourse we will take amazing care of our sons!" Jungkook said.

"Don't worry Eomma, they got their Keubappa here" Jinyoung said.

All this time, Ho-jin teared up a bit, thinking what his folks would've thought. Jimin and Bangchan would've been the happiest to be a Samchon. Felix would be excited to finally not be the youngest. Taehyung and Hobi would've wanted their own.

Timeskip 10 months later

Jungkook was in his office working at his desk.

Eunwoo came rushing to Mingyu. "Gyu, where's that pendrive?"

"It's with the daddy" Mingyu said.

Eunwoo went to Jungkook's table "Hey daddy, do you have the pendrive with files?"

"Stop calling me that" Jungkook eye rolled.

"Well, you are a daddy!" Mingyu said.

"Whatever" Jungkook haned him a pendrive. His phone rang.

"Daddy part 2?" Eunwoo asked. Surely, it was Hojin.

"Hello?" Jungkook said.

"JUNGKOOK YOU KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED??" Ho-jin asked over the phone.

"Umm... No?"

"WELL SEE FOR YOURSELF!" He cut the call.

Jungkook got a video from Ho-jin.

The babies were sitting on the mat and one of them crawling.

"First time?" Eunwoo asked. Jungkook nodded.

"Who is it?" Mingyu asked.

Jungkook looked at the video once more. "it's hard to determine from videos" Jungkook said.

When he arrived home, he was greeted by a really excited Hojin. Jaehyun was crawling on the mat. Jungwon was observing him and trying to do the same.

"I think Wonnie will also follow in sometime" Jungkook said carrying him.

He was proven right when they had gone to Namjoon's clinic a few days later to get the babies Measles vaccine. The kids were playing in the waiting room, Jaehyun crawling around. Jungwon observed Jaehyun and got on his knees and crawled.

2.5 yrs later, the kids are around 3

They had all gone to Jungkook's parents for a few days.

Jinyoung was playing with Jungwon.

"No, I won't give you the ball" Jinyoung said, holding the ball above Jungwon.

"Theu-ba-pa pease boll pease" Jungwon tried to snatch it. (Pease=Please)

"No, Keubappa will take it" Jinyoung said.

"Pease! Pease!" Jungwon said. Jinyoung finally gave him the ball.

"Yayyy!" Jungwon threw it and ran to catch it. "Appa Ho-din, tat!" He threw it to Hojin who caught it. (Tat= catch)