Episode 5

Tasha and Andrew were cuddling up on the sofas, catching the eye of Alex who smiled, happy they're getting along well. Davide was still pissed at Luca but Alex had tried to stay out of it a little bit but at the end of the day, Davide has already become a good friend to the Spaniard so he would have his back in this if he was needed.

It had been a long day and now everyone was headed in to get ready for bed. Ekin was sat on a bed with Paige, massaging her shoulders when Alex walked in saying,

"You'll be an expert soon" with a wink.

Ekin laughed, understanding the nod to their date but soon remembered she hadn't talked to the girls about it. She almost didn't want to, it was nice just between those two.

Alex got undressed, laughing when he caught Ekin staring. He got into bed and waved, getting an instant reply.

"Do I get a cheeky good night kiss?" He asked jokingly, trying to make her blush. Instead, she smirked and got up, walked to his bed and leant down, kissing his nose before walking away. He wasn't blushing pink he was beetroot red at this point. Flustered by the seemingly flawless woman who'd just given him a nose kiss. Jesus Christ.

The lights went out and Ekin blew her usual goodnight kisses.

The morning came and the lights turned on, everyone feeling groggy after their sleep. Alex being a teacher, was used to the early starts and quickly got up to get ready for the day.

Many of the girls hadn't yet seen his body because he got into bed quite quickly but those who were seeing for the first time were definitely not disappointed.

Ekin thought he had a perfect figure by her standards. Not overly muscular but very athletic and taken care of.

All the other islanders started following suit, getting ready for the day ahead. Ekin Su was still in bed with some of the other girls so Alex decided to do something nice to grab her attention so he made breakfast.

\/ \/ \/

He walked upstairs with the breakfast and smiled when he saw her laughing with the girls

They made eye contact and his heart thumped. He walked closer still smiling and presented her the breakfast he had made like it was an oscar award.

He pecked her forehead and walked away without a word.

The girls started squealing just as he was leaving the room, making him chuckle slightly nervously but hopefully she enjoyed his efforts.

He started making his way downstairs to talk to Davide. The Italian man simply seemed to make him laugh every time they talked and they both had so much in common.

"AH, look who it is." Said Davide with a raised brow.

"¡Oye!" Alex laughed before asking, "¿Recibiste abrazos anoche?"
"Did you get any cuddles last night?"