Episode 23

Not much happens for Gemma and Alex in the next week so I've skipped to Episode 23

~~~

The next week went surprisingly smoothly for both Gemma and Alex as they further explored their relationship, thoroughly enjoying learning more about their partner.

That morning it seemed Jacques wanted to warn Alex about Gemma, much to his surprise.

"Like I never felt like I could be myself with Gemma. Like I'd say something wrong and then the next morning there's questions."

Yes because you've said something wrong.
Alex thought with a scoff despite letting the rugby player carry on.

"-I could never hang out with other girls..."

I wonder why idiot.

"So yeah, just thought I'd give you a heads up mate."

Alex nodded before walking to Gemma.

"Hey Gem. I've just been talking to a certain someone about you." He grinned while laying down next to her with his head on her chest.

"Oh yeah?" She asked as she played with his stubble.

"Jacques had a lot to say about you."

She sighed, "I bet he did."

"Said he couldn't go out without getting told off."

"I just don't like a party boy. Like if every once in a while you want to go out with mates then sure, go ahead I don't mind but every weekend? No. I don't think so. It just got to the point where I didn't trust him."

"I hope you feel you can trust me?"

"Hmmm" She hummed teasingly before he attacked her sides making her squeal.

He sat up and turned to hover over her athletic frame.

"Would you hang out with me and my mates then?"

"Depends how fit they are."

Alex squealed her thigh asking, "pardon?"

"I said 'depends how nice they are." She giggled.

"Thought as much." He smirked and picked her up, letting her wrap herself around him as he walked to the kitchen.

Later Gemma pulled Jacques for a chat which didn't quite go to plan.

"So why have you been talking about me?"

"What?"

"Well he said something about he couldn't be himself-"

"No I said I couldn't be myself."

"It's just annoying that you've been staying stuff and it's unfair. Like I haven't been in Paige's ear dishing out the dirt on you like I haven't slagged you off in any way."

"Course you haven't. I've literally said you didn't like me going out. That was literally all I said."

"Yeah cos I don't trust you."

"But I gave you no reason not to trust me."

"But I felt you did."

"But I didn't-"

Alex zoned out at that point, right up until he heard Jacques call Gemma names.

The day continued until a ping was heard from Danicas phone.

"Islanders! Tonight you will get eachothers heart's racing in a boys vs girls challenge.
#TwerkItBaby #ShowUsWhatYouGot"

"Ahhhhhhh!" Came the shrill cry of the girls. Well, except Gemma.