Episode 13

"This boy is everything I could ever want. He's kind, he's funny, he's loyal, he's laid back and most importantly he's not just a boy, he's a man. Since we've met he's been nothing but a gentleman and I can't help but imagine our future despite it being early days. So the boy I'd like to couple up with is....... Alejandro."

The lad smiled and kissed her head, still happy from last night's recoupling. After going to bed he and Gemma did have a little-

"Mmmrhgg" Gemma groaned as she buried her head in his chest, an action that seemed to be becoming more frequent recently.

"Tired love?" He asked with a smile, only getting a groan in response which confirmed his suspicions.

After a while more of cuddling, the boys left to start breakfast and the girls started talking about their nights.

Was the salon open for anyone last night?" Tasha asked with a smile, raising her eyebrows at Gemma who she'd briefly heard last night.

The rest of the girls quickly caught on and stared questioningly at the girl.

"You get your nails done?" Paige asked with a wink.

"I might've had some French tips done."

The girls squealed knowing how big of a deal this was for the girl.

"I thought you didn't want to do anything on here?" One of the girls questioned.

"I know, he's just. Different. I trust him and he makes me want to make him happy y'know? Nothing feels forced but I just want to please him." The girls cooed as Ekin got up and left to get ready, pulling a sour face, now knowing her Alex had done bits with Gemma.

~~~~~
Very short because not much happens for Gemma and Alex this episode xx