Episode 14

The day had gone by fast and the evening so far had gone smoothly. Alex was fairly relaxed at the moment.

He was cuddled up with Paige whod become his villa sister, they truly did have a strong bond that they both knew would last after they left love island. Even Gemma knew of their relationship but she knew it was platonic and had no problems with it. That's not to say she never got jealous of how close they were, wishing she could steal Alex all for herself.

"Sorry what is your problem with me?" Ekin Exclaimed vehemently.

"I have no problem with you, I just think we don't always see the genuine you. It just sometimes feels like you're playing a game."

"I'm sorry?"

"Because-"

"No because you're starting to piss me off."

The rest of the girls started walking over, catching the attention of Alex who could sense the tension.

He zoned out slightly until he heard Gemma say,

"It's unfair to blame Amber completely because I think some of the other girls have seen a little bit of a difference aswell."

"Well why don't you speak up then?"

"We're speaking up now. We see sometimes a genuine side and sometimes a side that we thinks questionable. I think you're calculated and you know what you're doing"

Alex couldn't lie and say he didn't find this side of Gemma very attractive. Partly because of his current issue but he'd have to sort that later.

"All I've done is been nice to everyone in here."

Gemma scoffed.

"Why are you scoffing, you've been a little snakey bitch. You couldn't just have Luca? You had to take Alex from me? Do you know how manipulative and sneaky you ar-"

"That's enough Ekin." Alex said angrily as he helped Gemma up, having heard Ekin Su and seen Gemma getting more and more upset.

"You did all that to yourself so I think it's time you face the facts and own up to your actions."

Once the couple got inside the villa, Gemma started crying, discreetly rubbing under her eyes to disguise her sadness.

Alex sat them down on the bed and hugged her, placing a soft kiss on her cheek that prompted her tears to fall.

"It's alright love. I'm here"

Eventually they made their way to the girls dressing room where Alex insisted he helped get her ready for bed.  He first took off her makeup, kissing her every so often while she giggled. Next he picked out some comfy shorts for her and gave her one of his hoodie which she had taken a liking to.

"What did I do to deserve you?" She asked as they got tucked in.

"I was wandering the same thing mi querida."

...

The morning was incredibly awkward for the girls, Amber was acting oblivious, Ekin was acting like she was owed something and Gemma was being very clingy with Alex. Not that he minded, he lived every side of her, even her clingy side. It didn't happen very often but he wouldn't deny her affection.

Gemma eventually detached from his side to have a girls chat while the boys raised their eyes humorously.

"Someone's clingy today. Must've given her a good time to make her that lovey ay Alex." Jay smirked earning cringes from the other guys.

Alex scowled slightly "Shut up man" he said trying not to sound angry.

"No but seriously man, she must've enjoyed it huh? You relieved anything back? Was she good?"

"Shut the fuck up Jay, before I shut you up myself." Alex snarled venomously. Jay was soon asked to talk to the producers about his comments while the other guys averted the topic of conversation.

"How is she though man?" Davide asked,  "she looked pretty upset last night"

"I think she's better definitely, she just gets clingy when she's unsure of how to deal with something but I can't complain because I always want her with me anyway haha"

The islanders were just relaxing when Amber's phone chimed with a message.

Islanders, it's time to go
mouth to mouth in today's
challenge L-I-P service.
#happyhour #spitdontswallow

The islanders screamed and ran to get ready.

Down at the challenge area the islanders were gearing up for today's game. The boys had to put the cocktail in their mouths and slide across the floor to the girls who they transfer the liquid to. The girl will fill the cocktail glass and the first couple to finish wins.

Alex immediately ran to fill his mouth before diving to Gemma who stood with her mouth open to receive the drink. The drink sprayed everywhere as he burst out laughing and just ran back for more drink.

After being told off by a very competitive Gemma, Alex worked hard to try and get the drink to her and although he did slip many times they did manage to get some of their drink into the glass.

The buzzer went and Luca and Danica were declared winners of the challenge.

Tasha, Gemma and Amber were watching Jacques and Paige together from across the villa.

"Do you think there could be something between you again?" Asked Amber, referring to her past relationship with the rugby player.

"Well like obviously I fond him attractive..."

"Alex!" Davide called as he walked to the man.

"¿Si?"

"Gemma ha appena detto qualcosa di folle"

(I do not speak Italian, this is a botchy Google translate job not gonna lie. If you are or speak Italian please correct me xx)

"¿Qué?"

"Yeah she says she would go back with Jacques."

...

"Alex?"

"Alex."

"Alex."

"Alex!"

He jumped with a start and turned to face Gemma who unbeknownst to him had been calling his name for a few minutes now.

"Hmm?"

"You alright?" She asked having noticed his quietness since the challenge.

"Mhm"

"No come on now, there's obviously someth-"

"Leave it Gemma." He got up and walked away, leaving the girl confused.

The evening soon came around. Everything was going smoothly until-

"I'VE GOT A TEXT!"