Episode 8

"Hiya everyone" Laura called, still holding Alex's hand.

Alex saw Ekin pucker her lips in annoyance and followed her gaze to his hand, quickly disconnecting from his ex which calmed the girl a little but he could feel her annoyance from where he was.

"Come sit down babes" said Paige, feeling the tension also.

They quickly introduced themselves and decided on a game of Truth, Dare or Drink with a twist.

Instead of alcohol, the producers had told them to make their own digest concoction. Everyone had to collect 2 items to go into the drink and by the time everyone got back they had a salty, fruity, onion-y thing with many more ingredients mixed in aswell but no one could remember all of them.

They sat down with a truth box and dare box created by one of the producers.

Luca went first.

"Truth or dare?" Tasha asked.

He took dare and put his hand into the box to get his instructions.

Kiss the hand of the islander of the same sex who you would most like to coue up with if you were the opposite sex.

The fishmonger laughed and walked to Alex before sitting on his lap and bringing his hand up to kiss it.

"Because you're so dreamy mate." He laughed and went back to his place next to Gemma.

Laughter spread through the islanders at his comment, however everyone quickly hushed when Luca asked Paige,

"Truth or dare?" She thought about it before dipping her hand in the truth box.

Which couple is most likely to stay strong and which couple will crack.

There was silence in the firepit as the islanders sat to attention impatient to hear her answer.

"Urgh, um. OK so I think Alex and Ekin are most likely to stay together,"

Laura scowled slightly, not going unnoticed by the other girls but the boys were oblivious.

"And uh. Oh I don't wanna say" She pouted before blurting "Ikenna and Indiyah" before turning and burying her face into Alex's chest, making him chuckle as he wrapped his arm around her while ekin cackled at his cooing at his villa sisters cuteness.

The aforementioned couple did not look so impressed, Ikenna more so then Indiyah, who didn't know if the girl was entirely wrong.

"Truth or dare Andrew?" Came Paige's muffled question.

Andrew, choosing dare had to kiss the neck of the girl he would couple up with other then his partner, shocking everyone when he chose the newcomer Laura.

Next was Luca, then Afia and Dami.

Jacques decided to go for truth, revealing his top three to be Paige, Ekin and Indiyah.

Alex tightened his jaw slightly while subconsciously pulling Ekin towards him. She smiled at him and leant on his chest.

Ekin - Beach Hut

"Urgh, I didn't realise I would find it so hot when he's territorial but I actually fuckin loved it."

Looking down at his girl he pressed a kiss to her head and stroked his thumb against her waist.

"Laura, truth or dare?"

"Umm, I'll go dare." She smirked and reached into the box.

Give a lap dance to the fittest islander

Alex was still caught up in his thoughts when he felt to legs wrap around his waist. He jumped and looked wide eyed as Laura started to dance on his lap, biting her lip, not noticing his discomfort or feeling the daggers going through her from the Turkish beauty sat next to him.

Laura took his hand and ran it down her front however he was doing his best to not look at her, taking Ekins hand with the one that was free from the Spanish girl's grip.

It was over quickly but not quick enough in his mind. He didn't want anyone but ekin at this point, she'd completely opened his eyes to what his future could be, more specifically his future with her.

His turn for truth or dare came around, him wanting a chance to redeem himself and show he belonged to Ekin hoped a dare would give him the opportunity.

Snog the islander you see a future with and shake the hand of the islander who'll be left behind.

Thank fuck. It was bloody perfect.

He walked straight back to Ekin-Su and pulled her into a passionate lip lock.

Laura's face was a picture. Even better when Alex offered her his hand with an innocent smile.

"Dito hahaha" laughed off Laura, trying to sound nonchalant. Alex seemed to take it but Ekin nor the other girls bought the act.

At this point it was basically a game of dares. Not many went for truth but that's just what Ekin did when her turn came around.

Without reading out the question she turned and kissed Alex's cheek, handing him the paper.

Do you think you've found the one?

"Yes."

Later that evening Luca was sat with Gemma and Alex when he noticed her staring at the other guy, unblinking with a twinkle in her eye. He was not impressed and it showed.

Alex was talking about his nephew when he noticed the icy look he was receiving from the fishmonger.

"You alright?" He asked, not knowing what was wrong.

"Ah, nothing mate. Nothing at all."