Episode 7

"How do we feel about the recoupling then lads?" Asked Alex as he Davide and Ekin stood in the kitchen having a snack.

"Good, good, I am very happy", he replied, "and for you?" He asked with a smirked, glancing in Ekin's direction.

Her ears twitched and her head snapped around to look at the man she's coupled up with from the other side of the kitchen.

"Yeah well it was alright....." her brows furrowed and she looked down.

He walked to her and lifted her chin, "it was the highlight of my time here so far' he smiled, "and I'm sure she'll continue to brighten my time here."

Davide had already walked off, pretending to gag at their affection. Alex never turned, he simply lifted his arm behind him and flipped the Italian the bird.

"Charming" he scoffed and left the couple be.

Soon it was time for bed and Alex had decided to just sleep in his boxers. Davide ran In and jumped on him, putting his arms around him for a cuddle.

"You going to, uh, have spoons?" Whispered Davide in his ear.

Alex giggled and responded, "are you offering?"

"Of course tesoro"

They both laughed and Alex saw Ekin walk in, swaying her hips in her silk pajamas.

"You not got space for me Alex?"

Thump.

"Hey! Alex what was that for?" Asked Davide from the floor. He got no reply, Alex's full focus was on the gorgeous woman walking in his direction.

Davide walked off grumbling while Ekin Su got in bed giggling.

The lights went out and both Ekin and Alejandro were lying on their backs.

Ekin felt she had been quite bold recently and didn't want to push him.

Alex hadn't yet pushed many boundaries so he wasn't sure how she felt about physical affection but from her actions she seems a touchy person so he decided to be bold.

He placed his hand near hers and used his pinky to lightly brush hers. Her hand twitched and Alex's moved closer, gently grazing his hand over hers before they locked hands and intertwined their fingers.

They glanced at eachother and Alex's restraint was broken. He put his arm around her and pulled her flush against him, placing a kiss on her cheek near her lips when he saw her lean in.

"Our first kiss deserves to be much more special then this cariño."

The next morning Alex woke up with a start as the lights turned on. Ekin was still sleeping on his chest so he just waved at the others.

Paige's phone chimed so he decided to wake sleeping beauty to hear the contents.

They all cheered when she announced she and Afia were going on a date.

Paige got ready with the help of the girls and surprisingly Alex had helped aswell. He gave advice on the outfit, saying which bikini he would find most attractive.

They finished getting her ready and she was escorted through the bedroom while everyone cheered.

As soon as she left the room the girls all ran to the balcony.

Next thing he knew the girls had come in saying how Jaques was her ex-boyfriend.

Damn. Should be interesting. He thought to himself.

Afia went for her date and once it was over the islanders set off downstairs to meet him.

"Alright mate? I'm Alejandro." He said with a smile, giving Jaques a brief hug.

After everyone had finished their introductions, Luca's phone also went off.

Luca, you and Alex will also
be going on dates with new
girl Laura. Luca will go first.

Alex saw Ekin stiffen as he said, "Laura, I had an ex called 'Laura' as in the Spanish pronunciation"

(L-ow-ra)

He looked at the girl and pulled her closer. It's probably just a coincidence anyway.

They both got ready and Luca went up to the hideaway to meet her.

~~~

"Oi oi!" Called Luca, "your turn Alex."

He nodded and gave Ekin a kiss on the cheek before making his way to his date.

Ekin POV

"So what was she like?" Asked Gemma, slightly miffed that he'd been on a date.

"She's Spanish."

Her heart stopped. No way.

"Did she say anything about who she fancies?" Sbe asked the fishmonger, feeling nervous.

"She's Alex's ex."

Shit.

Alex POV

He turned the corner and stopped, sat at the table was his ex-girlfriend Laura.

He chuckled at the cliché of it and walked over.

"Hola" She laughed.

"Hola Laura," he said, "¿como estas?"

"Muy bien gracias," she smiled and bat her lashes, "¿y tu?"

"Cansada" they both laughed.

He took the bottle from the table and popped the cork of the champagne.

"Cheers." They both said.

Their relationship had ended amicably three years ago when she moved to Australia to be closer to her family that lived there.

"So," he started, "what arr you looking for in here? Who do you have your eye on? Give me all the gossip." He said with a grin.

"Well, I guess after we broke up I never really had a relationship, I dated yes but I just kept comparing them to you which wasn't really fair on them so I kind of had a break.''

He looked into her eyes with care.

"I'm sorry we didn't work out." He said with sympathy.

She smiled at him and took his hand in her own.

"So. Tell me about the strong couples."

"Well, obviously I'm with Ekin, Gemma is with Luca, Davide and Maddie are coupled up as well as Amber and Dami, Ikenna and Indiyah and Andrew is with Tasha."

"Interesting, so how are you and Ekin-Su?" She asked crossing her arms on the table, making her chest push forward, not that Alex noticed.

"We are good. She's just so kind and funny and thoughtful, not to mention beautiful-"

"You're set on her?"

"I would say-"

"Cause you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket so quickly you know."

"She's-"

"So your options are open."

"Actually-"

"Guys your date is over, can you both please make your way back to the others."

Laura grabbed his hand and lead him outside quickly with a beaming smile.

He thought nothing of it and didn't pull away, despite his discomfort. Ekin won't like it. He thought nervously, not liking the idea of her being upset with him.

And she wasn't.