Episode 29

"Hi boys!" A voice called to them as heels clicked on the pathway. What shocked them, however, wasn't the voice, but the two sets of footsteps coming around the corner.

The first to appear was a small noirette who beamed at them all from her space beside the taller of the two.

"No way is that Maddie." Luca said in shock while the others sat with dropped jaws.

"Hey Alex," the other smiled.

"Hello, Ekin."

The boys sat down with the two 'new' girls for a catch up and of course, the conversation went straight to Alex and Ekin.

"So Ekin, who are you looking at in here?" Asked Dami as he ran his hands over his thighs in interest.

"Well. I wanna clear something up here. Alex, I want to say sorry for how I behaved. It was childish, and I hope one day we could be friends again. Nothing more, don't worry." She laughed.

"I accept your apology, Ekin. I hope you find someone in here."

They decided to hug it out before the conversation continued.

"So Maddie, you're back!" Alex said happily. They had gotten on well until she decided to leave to sort out her feelings.

"Yeah," she chuckled, "I think I just needed that bit of time to just remind myself of what I want and who I want, y'know?"

Everything continued smoothly until the other girls came over, Chyna took her place next to Alex, which raised a few eyebrows around the fire pit.

The group later dispersed with Alex and Davide going for a chat by the pool. The breeze was warm, and the sun beat onto their skin, leaving a thin film of sweat on their body. It was nice to talk under the sun however they were soon interrupted by Chyna, who had gotten into the water without them seeing before swimming to the edge where they sat.

"Alex, would you join me?" She asked, "it's so hot. "

Davide held back a snort and looked at the grass intently, trying to suppress his amusement.

"That's alright," Alex began nervously,  rubbing his neck to seem less awkward during the ordeal, "I'm quite cool at the minute actually". The giveaway was the bead of sweat that ran down his chest.

"Oh, then I'll make you a cup of tea, might warm you up." She beamed, not noticing the look of dread on the guy's face.

The girl pushed herself out of the pool and 'tripped' onto Alex, which was a shock to the lad who just wanted peace.
Davide was not struggling to stifle the shots of laughter that bubbled through him and couldn't stop the shake of his shoulders that gave him away.

After the uncomfortable ordeal, the boys continued their chat, interrupted only by Chyna bringing over a tea for Alex, which was accepted gracefully, though later discarded in a plant pot when no one was looking. It was simply too hot.

All of the lads had noticed Chyna's advances, though it was hard not to.

"Hey Alex, you pitching onto that?" Luca laughed.

"Nah mate, I'm good. I just want my girl back." He sighed.

"AH go on, mate. What if you have a better connection?" Luca goaded.

"I don't need to look for a connection in others to solidify my feelings for Gemma." Alex started, feeling annoyed now by Luca's words.

"But how will you know you actually like Gemma?" He asked with a scoff.

"Beacuse I trust what I feel, and right 6 I want is her in my arms. All I want is to hear her laugh and see her smile. All I want is Gemma." He said angrily before standing to walk to the kitchen, or at least away from Luca.