Episode 12 • 2

The rest of the morning was tense, everyone was aware of the current love triangle and everyone had their own opinions on it.

The girls chat had finished soon after Gemma confessed to liking Alex, the group dispersing to different parts of the villa.

"God he's fit." The girl sighed while watching Alex in the gym.

"That's true, but what about- ?"

"She's not a threat. You two have something special. Trust me."

"You really think so? Of course honeybuns"

"You think I should go over?"

"Go for it babes, nothing to lose."

The gurl stood and adjusted her bikini, only making it a tad more revealing. Her heels caught the attention of Alex who had been working out at the gym.

"Hey." The girl started, making Alex smile.

"Hey ...

Gemma." He beamed, sending butterflies to her stomach.

Gemma brushed her hair behind her ear and looked to the ground.

"I was wondering if you could teach me a little Spanish? I've always wanted to learn a language and- "

Alex chuckled and moved closer to stop her rambling.

"Of course hermosa." He replied, happy she wanted to learn his language and he knew his mum would be over the moon.

"What does that mean for a start?" She sassed with her eyebrow raised.

"You'll have to figure it out hermosa." He grinned before taking her hand to go to the daybeds.

A little while later, their Spanish lessons were interrupted by someone calli-

"TEXT! I GOT A TEXT!"

Girls,
It's time to make a splash and ride the waves of love in today's challengE
SEX SEA!
#haveashellofatime #catchoftheday

The girls squealed and started to get ready while the boys started debating what the challenge is.

Turns out the girls would come out of a shell, dance on a pole before bringing a man of their choosing to the bed.

The islanders ran to the challenge area where the game started. Before anyone could realise what was happening the shell turned and a new girl emerges from the pink shell.

The girl walks out of the shell and towards the pole where she would start her performance. Twirling around the bar she certainly caught the attention of a few of the boys, except Alex who was winking at Gemma while she giggled from the side.

Up in the clouds, Alex didn't notice the girl approaching him until he felt a hand on his chest. He jumped with a start and looked at the girl shocked as she led him towards the bed. As lovely as she was he didn't want this girl. His girl was watching the pair sourly, no matter how happy she was about his eyes staying averted from the new girl as she danced on and near him very seductively.

Gemma knew she didn't want to do anything on the show but there'd be no harm in teasing him a little.

The girl finished her dance and the rest of the girls started their performances. No one was surprised when Ekin pick Alejandro but it was a complete shock when Indiyah also chose to dance with the Hispanic boy.

It was finally Gemma's turn to dance. Alex was fixated as she whirled and twirled around the pole. The couple locked eyes as she stalked towards him biting her lip. She guided him to the bed and slowly danced for him, softly teasing him without taking it too far.

Alex stood back up and turned her around to put her out of view of the other islanders.

"Just for me hermosa. No quiero que las demás te vean así mi querida." He smirked before going her lips a peck and turning them back around.

She blushed and walked back to the other girls, still flustered by his accent and dominant actions.

Some don't like the man to take a dominant role because they think it's all toxic masculinity. Gemma didn't want him to not respect her because of her gender or expect her to be a housewife but she did prefer the man to be more dominant.

The girls whispered amongst themselves, asking Gemma what he said before trying to decider what he said with the little Spanish they picked up in school.

The islanders headed back to the villa with their new addition, wanting to know the newest girl.

The girls had been charting with Danica before Luca went over to take the girl to the boys' side.

"Hey boys! Danica here" the girl said as she approached the men.

She decided to squeeze in between Davide and Alex, sticking her chest out as she sat.

"Oh mi god." Paige said looking at Danica. "Babes look at her" She said to Gemma, pointing to the girl who kept touching Alejandro.

"Are you worried?" Asked Tasha.

"To be honest I'm not worried at all" she responded before the girls noticed Davide dancing.

"We can just be-"

Gemma gasped as Paige tried to brush her off.

"And you've just spilt orange juice on my vagina."

...

"So who's your type?" Asked Luca

"Well my ex was tall, dark, light eyes, that sorta thing."

Once the boys were ready Alex took her away.

"Oh Alex is with her."

"Can someone just watch for me?"

"They're going for a chat, they're going for a chat."

"Shall we take you on a tour?" Amber asked.

"Oh yeah actually can you?" Danica asked, prompting the girls to start walking to the villa. The only girl who stayed behind was Gemma, who cuddled herself into Alejandro's large arms.

The girl sighed contentedly as she felt him leave small kisses on her head.

"I'm so glad I met you" She sighed as she left a soft kiss on the middle of his chest.

"And me mi querida, and me."