Episode 11

If you see writing errors pls call me out ;)

___

The evening started with a drink from the new boys and much to Alex's dismay Ekin kept gazing up at the Scottish boy and Jay kept smirking down at her.

With no sign of Ekin, Alex decided to go and sit by the fire pit and once again, Gemma joined him. She didn't say much, just leant her head on his bicep with a sigh, not that Alex really noticed, he just wanted to find where his Ekin had got to. Then again, since Jay came in she'd been distant.

He glanced up at the terrace and his breath caught. They're kissing. His fists clenched before he lightly tapped Gemma on the arm and showed her what he saw.

She gasped too, before looking at him sympathetically. He shook his head and got up to talk to the boys.

Gemma took the opportunity to find the girls.

"She's kissing him!" She breathed, still looking as shocked as she felt.

"Who's kissing who?" Paige asked confused.

"Ekin's kissing Jay!"

"Shit!"

"Shut up."

"No way!"

"And Alex saw."

The girls stilled before they looked for Alex, wanting to see his reaction. He was sat, head in hand looking miserable with Davide and Luca talking to him.

"I would have never expected that." Said a baffled Paige, feeling bad for Alex who she was close with.

"But like, he's so sweet. Like at the end of the day she came in here saying she wanted the affection but then the other day she said he was too nice?" Said Tasha.

The night started drawing to a close and Ekin still had no idea Alex knew about her kiss with Jay on the terrace and she didn't plan to tell him. She left to get ready for bed before jumping onto the bed she shares with the Hispanic lad.

She waited for him to pull her towards him like usual but when he didn't she turned, confused. He was on his side facing away from her, not letting her see the empty look on his face.

"Ale-"

"Yeah. Night."

She lay back down and sighed. What's happening?

Waking up the next morning also felt different, the cold half of the bed Alex slept on indicated his absence. Her brow furrowed, not liking the bed this empty. She took a glance, seeing everyone in bed, except Gemma.

In the kitchen, Alex sat talking to Gemma while making pancakes.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"Nothing."

"You're not going to say anything?"

"No, I'll leave it be, for now, she'll get an earful when the time is right but right now I'm too angry and upset to be rational."

"See this is what I really like about you." Gemma bit her lip and hugged him from behind. The whole encounter seemed innocent to Alex but Gemma knew what she wanted.

"What?" He asked, intrigued by her statement.

"You're so laid back and sensible but at the same time you're not afraid to put someone in their place."

"I'll take it that's a good thing?" He chuckled while watching the batter sizzle in the pan.

"Yes," She breathed with a smile, not sure what else to say. The butterflies in her stomach seemed to mess with her thoughts but she just about got the words out.