9 (postcards4jackie)

//postcards4jackie (1)

hey, jackie

i hope this letter finds you well, i really do. i know you probably heard this a million times at this point -- but i miss you. you know, i haven't really tried sending someone an actual postcard, even worse is i have no idea how it's supposed to look like, but screw that; i love you, so much. you do know that already, right? and if you don't, then now you know. and i hope you keep that in mind— remember that even when i'm not around, i'm probably out there somewhere gazing at the moon, thinking of you.

you know often times i would reminisce about the days when we would take short walks together as we make our way through dusty and scalding hot sidewalks, and you would cling to my arms, even hold my hand at times. i used to hold onto you so tight as we cross the road, good times. even today i find it cute: how you would turn red when you get exposed to the sun, you're a walking tomato and it gets me everytime— that's why an umbrella is a top priority when meeting you. i should have brought an umbrella last time we met, but thank God you did. i wish i could see more of you these days, you know? like in person; hold your hand, hug you and spoil you with forehead kisses. i miss you that much, love -- and i can tell you that every single day.

you know, i can't really thank you enough for all the things you've done for me. hell, even these days you always make me happy. i don't mean to exaggerate this whole thing and all, but i don't really see myself getting tired of you. i love you so much, i don't just say it; i mean it. i mean it today and i would mean it in the next remaining days, weeks, months, years and lifetimes. even in another life i would find you and love you with all my heart.
you brought so much life back to me the moment you stepped in, and i can never repay you for that. at this point i'm not lucky for having you anymore -- i'm too blessed and the slightest glance of sunlight would forever remind me of the sheet amount of hope you instilled in my heart. i love you, jackie - that's all i will ever know. i know you would wait patiently for my return, but until then you can miss me for as much as you want, because i will surely miss you day by day, even more each time you return to my messages.

and as always, i love you. i've said it way too many times in this letter -- but i love you, jackie— and i always will.

love, nikolai