feb14

you know sometimes i feel so guilty for loving you so much. there are times when i'm dying to write yet i refuse to do so, simply because i assume that my words are starting to mean nothing to you. these words are everything i have next to you. still, here i am writing something for you to read. i'm hoping you'd read this whenever you get the chance, these are my gentle reminders and may you never forget: i love you so much, i always will.

maybe i am easily forgotten, too. all i know is you're not so easy to forget. i mean how could i forget the fact that your skin turns so damn red underneath the sun? how time seems to fly so fast whenever we're together? how you do your little dances whenever you eat something you really like? and how the world i know seems so dim without you as my guiding light, how? and even if i knew how to forget you, i'd stumble upon you over and over; there's no escaping you. and i love how there's no way out of this for me. i'd deplete my lifespan with you in every timeline, in every universe. as long as the sun is shining, i will love you. as long as there are flowers on my path waiting to be plucked by me, i will always think of you. you make every single woman in this world utterly insignificant to me, my certainty for you is beyond words can express; hell, even me, the person you know who always knows what to say can't find those words.

i hope i can do more than just writing my heart out, i wanna be with you already. we'll see each other soon, but only if you wait. i hope you can wait. you will always be the sunshine of my life, please keep shining on me. i wouldn't know what to do without your love. i'm really in too deep, but that's fine by me. loving tends to get dangerous at times but i love the thrill because it's with you. i love you, please stay until the end.