16

it saddens me greatly, that time doesn't fly when you need it to. and when you're living your favorite moments, those times when you'd wish that the world would pause just for you so you can cherish it longer, the hands of the clock gallop like horses fading away into the sunset. unfair, you could call it. unlucky even. i wish we could just put our happiest moments in a jar, then we can just pick it up and close our eyes and we get to live it again without end, over and over.

back then we were so close, when i wanted to see you i'd just come to you with and you'd greet me with open arms. i've made my home inside your warm embrace, i've been homeless ever since we parted. you were wearing a blue jacket with spots i can't count by my fingers, maybe if you wore yellow instead perhaps we'd still be together side by side. but it matters not anymore i suppose, right? one day we will kill this distance instead of letting it bring us down to our knees. it's been years and i refuse to yield, i'm always hoping and believing that love would win. storms, they will come and bring out the worst in us, they'll make us weep and they'll tear us down slowly. even so i would hold your heart and mine tightly, with utmost care, with all my strength and will. they may shatter me, kill me, or leave me wishing i was dead, but i will come through.

i love you so much, i always will. you are the best thing in my life and though i speak of that every single day, they will never be enough. no amount of colorful words would suffice when it comes to describing what i feel for you, even einstein or other gifted minds would lose their mind trying to understand it. oh, the emotions i feel when you're around, the word Bliss will never come close. it's more than that. sometimes i wonder how i managed to fit all this love in such a compact body, with a tiny heart nested in me. to have an amount of love so great it would snuff out forest fires and nullify the sound of gunfires. the kind of love that can calm the crashing waves and halt a stampede. it's all because of you. always because of you. there wouldn't be a day in my life when you wouldn't cross my mind. you will always run around in my thoughts tirelessly, like how i love you: tirelessly and eternally.  my written words are nothing but the tip of the iceberg, it goes all the way down, underneath the seemingly endless ocean, never to be deciphered, even for the gods themselves.

i love you, it sounds so simple. i love you, i'd say it over and over. i love you, i'd live my entire life adoring you. i love you, and you have my entire life in the palm of your hand. i love you, i swear to God i do. i love you, and i will love you until i'm six feet under.