22(postcards4jackie)

you know i've been staring at this blank page for nearly an hour already; thinking what i should write first. do i put i miss you or i love you first? well, for the hell of it, i'd put both — i love you, and i miss you more than ever. merry christmas, my love. and these cold winter nights aren't doing me any good, i wish i were close to you. this is the best weather to snuggle and cozy up with a nice warm cup of hot chocolate, but instead i'm all alone; working, getting things done, but you know i do it for you.

we may not be under the same christmas tree right now, unwrapping presents or playing festive games while being surrounded with tantalizing ornaments, but know you're always in my heart — you'll be there forever, and i will always love how warm it makes me feel. these christmas songs i've been hearing everywhere i go, i'd love to hear them with you. i know you'd look at me, i'd look back and we'd kiss while holding hands. a bit cliché, overused to say the least — but all i want for christmas is you. i have what i want, all that's left is to pull you close and put a ring on your -7 sized finger.

christmas' cousin a.k.a new year's eve draws near as well and what else can i say? happy new yea— no wait... thank you for being a part of my 2023, and i'll love you still at 2024, at 2025, at 2026 and the list just keeps on going; long story short, i'll love you for the rest of my days.

do you remember that time when i told you i owe you a lot of romantic dates when i get back? well, double it. as a matter of fact let's make it triple. i mean... why not just do it every single day since every moment spent with you adds up to the highlight of my best moments in life. i love you so much baby, you know i wouldn't spend my christmas alone NOT writing for you, i'd always write to you. you're my favorite subject, for a total of 6 christmases i have loved you so dearly. there's no stopping my love for you. i'm not just aiming for 10 years of being in love with you, i like to think that someday i'll break the record of the most crazy and in love person in history, if there were any. but you know, maybe i already am. i love you so much, so deeply, so fervently and passionately. and i miss you so much, so terribly.

merry christmas, my love! you will always be my sunshine. my light in the dark, i love you, i love you so much always.