24HBD

hi love,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! i love you so much, i miss you like crazy day after day it's so sad. we'll see each other soon, okay? i can't remember spending a single day where i don't miss you.

you've grown so much since i first met you when we were in our teens. i'm so proud and happy for you and your progress as a person and as a student, just know that i'm always here supporting you in any way i can. always remember that when i come home, you can always hit me up and i'll be there in a flash— well not really, in about 30 minutes or so— or in worst cases, an hour. but rest assured, i'll be there, love. you can always count on it.

i know that all the things i say or write are starting to sound so redundant. still, please keep in mind that you'll always be the subject of my art. you and you alone, no one will ever take your place. we really went from teens to adults in a blink of an eye, i'm so happy to be with you here still.

it sucks to be here in our 20s, but this is probably the most important point of our lives. please stand by me forever and we'll get through everything life throws at us. you can always lean on me and i can always lean on you, rinse and repeat until we make it.

don't you ever worry about me struggling to get their blessing, it's supposed to be hard. how can i be proud of having you if i didn't have a hard time getting you? i love you so much, always remember that. as long as you love me, i will always be around.

enjoy your day baby, and enjoy the rest of your 20s. it's tough out there, but at least we have each other. happy birthday, baby! i love you 'til the end of time.