Chapter 3

3rd person view

Y/n didn't know whether she should listen to ruben or let him blow up her phone like crazy. She was still very mad about what he did. But she only would go if her good friend mia would go with her.

Mia boo❤️🤘
so ur telling me ruben wants to meet up with you and you want me to come with. Didn't u do this already shawty

Y/n
yes i did do it before but it was very much unexpected. Please mimi i'll do anything.

Mia boo❤️🤘
Anything😁

Y/n
Yessss!! But go easy on me

                         The walk to the skatepark

'Ayyye a party, say less' y/n said with a grin on her face. Mia stopped to look at her friend if she was being serious since y/n barely goes to parties. 'you being serious' the brace faced girl said to her friend. 'Yeh..im pretty much down for anything at this point.' 'Then why don't u ever go to parties.' Mia said with her hands crossed ready for an answer. 'Because i don't get invited to any.' Y/n said copying her actions and tone. Y/n wasn't really much of a party person but if she was invited to one, she'll try her best to go. Plus people in her grade threw parties almost week and she had to cover her mothers duties taking care of the kids.

'I guess we're her-' y/n was interrupted by a loud 'FUCKSHIIT,LOOK WHO JOINED US' fuckshit said jogging up to the pair of girls dabbing  up y/n but giving a stern look at mia. Did i forget to mention mia and fuckshit were siblings. Their traits of being the life of the party always causing trouble and the sexy hair you could tell straight up they were siblings if you put them in a room together. 'Yo mia get tf back home do you not know what happens around here dumbass' fuckshit announced. 'Yo nigga stfu aren't you the same one hanging around with hobos at an abandoned school smoking whatever you can find and you worried bout me' the 2 siblings started bickering back and forth which y/n tried telling fuckshit to chill but ended up saying 'this is family matter ruben right there' which made mia even pissed for her older brother to talk to her bsf like that. Y/n then walked up to ruben but he didn't say anything. He just looked at her in shock. Shocked that she acc came. 'ok now u just wasting my time so thank u for doing that man appreciate it' she said sarcastically. 'Naah naah y/n im just shocked you actually came im just' he said stuttering 'its the skatepark obviously im coming' she said giving him stink eye and skating away going down on ramps. 'Don't give me that fucking look' he said going after her. 'but i just did' she said doing it again and then laughing skating away making ruben so agitated yet still have that soft spot hes had for her since the day they had their first encounter. 'All i just wanted to was im sorry but your really pissing me off' he said shouting because how far their distance was. But she looked at him and walked closer to the young boy touching on of his shoulders gently, looking at his lips then his eyes he felt something he should've never felt in this moment until a loud punch was sent to his shoulder 'its all good g , catch ya later' she then said making his eyes wonder on her body as she skated away and her bsf following.

'soo how was it playboi' fuckshit said gassing him up. 'Umm idk shes just like the rest of them bitches i guess yk the hoes are hoes' he said playing up on his stupid fucking act again. 'Fuuuuckshiiit'