Chapter 13

As the two confused teenagers said their final goodbyes y/n walked to the group of the people she loved.

'Finally what the frick were you guys doing their kissing' said scarlett making the whole group laugh making y/n turn red

Ray, fuckshit,y/n,scarlett and were in fuckshits car as the others were in jacksons which was fair because jackson came from money and had a big ass whip which made fuckshit lowkey pissed.

'Why cant i be in the other car' said scarlett

'You gotta be with me aint nobody in that car gonna take car of you' said y/n

Even though mia insisted on taking her y/n just knew she would be focused on her boyfriend.

Y/n would've been in his car too if ruben wasn't in there.

As the kids arrived at the ice cream parlour Everyone was ordering expect ruben. He was sitting at the table by himself using his grinder to crush his weed. Y/n couldn't be bothered for that nervous feeling to have the balls to go and talk to him. She went up to the table and sat opposite him as she adjusted her hat.

'Damn and i thought my smoking habit has gotten worse'

He slowly looked up at her then back to what he was doing.

she was still looking at him not giving a single damn of how awkward it was.

'Im not sure your new boy toy aint gna like the way your looking at me right now' he said making her eyes widen.

'And who the fuck is you talkin about' she said sitting up.

'You know who i'm talking about mr varsity baseball'
He said chuckling.

'ooh you mean benny and what you got a problem with that' she said with slight attitude.

'Woah chill girl i aint got a problem with that why the fuck would i care'

Because you fucking kissed me y/n thought.

'Im pretty sure you know why' she said slighty upset and confused.

'No i don't i dont care about you or your fucking new man hes a fucking nerdy ass bitch anyways' he said smiling to himself like he did something.

'What the fuck is wrong you with you grow a fucking dick and stop acting like your the shit ruben its not cute i dont even know why i kissed y-'

'Is that ruben' said a feminine voice making the two look up.

'shit hey masey you good' he said getting up and hugging her.

'Yes im good whose this' she said smiling down at y/n

Her eyes were brown and big and she had beautiful brown skin that was sunkissed. She had blonde braids going down her back. The fullest brown lips smovered in lip liner and gloss. A beautiful round curvy figure.
Y/n was mesmerised by her.

'Urmm shes just a friend' said ruben making her snap.

'Friend boy i aint your friend' she said to quietly to herself. Ruben gave her the eye.

'damn ruben never knew you actually talk to pretty girls' she said making y/n smile to herself .

' thank you your gorgeous'

'thank you boo, umm im throwing this halloween party next week if yall tryna come invite all your friends.' She said.

'Yeh we will most def arrive' said fuckshit coming out of nowhere putting his arm around y/n as everyone else came with there ice cream.

'Great catch you guys later..bye ruben' she said walking away smirking

'Soo ruben..masey' y/n said teasing him.

'Shut up' he said.

'Wait wheres the kids' y/n said.

As she turned around she saw fourthgrade filming her siblings and sunburn dancing in front of the camera making the whole group fill with laughter