chapter 4

walk to school with y/n and mia

'Ayo so remember when you and me made a deal if you can come to a party with me' Mia said mentioning her bet with her best friend. 'Yesssss?' Y/n said curiously dragging her words. 'Well estee and jackson are throwing another party tonight and this is your chance especially because your sneaky link ruuuuben will be there' mia said teasingly.

'Ok number one how many parties do these two throw damn number 2 im down and number three how many times do i gotta tell you me and ruben do not fuck mia. And didn't jackson grab your ass. Why you going to him and his sisters boring ass house party' y/n corrected her .

'They are not boring girl they know how to party thats why they throw them almost every 2 weeks.' Mia concluded. 'And even if jackson did grab my ass i dont blame him because i really do focus on my carbs foreal y/n' mia said giving her friend a 360 giggling.

But none other than the devil himself jackson rolls down the windows at the back of his sisters car. Oh no. 'Mia bae you saving that ass for me tonight though' he exclaimed.

'Maybe' she replied trying to hide her smirk. 'You know how it is' he said biting his lip. Making y/n cringe.

'ayye y/n we got someone for you to pull a show for too tonight' he said dragging none other than ruben. trying to hide but failed as he was now in her view.

'Give him a break you whore' said a new voice in the front seat. Estee.

her and y/n were cool. They went to the same girl scouts but ended up drifting because of how estee joined high school and hit puberty 2 years before her.

'Heyy y/n coming to the party' she said with a smile. 'Oh yeh im down if your okay with that' y/n said making sure. 'Bitch obviously i fuck with you. What about you and fuckshit mia.' 'Obviously bae we is down for anything' mia said. 'Thats my girl anyways catch ya later bitches.' She said then zooming away into the empty road making the two teens watch the car and look at each other and laugh.

soooo you and jackson huuuh' y/n said backfiring from a few moments prior. 'nothing special only just a quick fuck for the party.' She said shrugging her shoulders.

'no wonder why you and fuckshit are siblings'

y/n said under her breathe 'HUH' 'nothing bestiee i see youu'