Chapter 15

'Mia you ready' y/n said knocking on the bathroom door.
'Yeh, wha bout you.' 'Obviously'.
'3,2,1' the girls counted down in sync and the bathroom door opened as the girls looked at each other face to face.
'Woah'

'Damn mia you eaten these bitches up' y/n said

'And so are you damn you always look good in baggy clothes' Mia said wrapping her arms around y/n as they walked back into the bathroom.

'Y/n you should really start wearing your septum piercing more' mia said.

'You remember the last time i wore it in front of my mama' y/n said turing to her.

'Oh..yeh'

'Y/N' her mom shouted from downstairs.

'Speaking of the devil. Just go in my room i'll be back ms officer.' Y/n said to mia.

'Hey ma'

'You goin to another party' she said sitting on the catch eating ice cream.

'Yeh mom this is literally my second party this year'

'oh and your a prisoner.look just like your dad.' Mom said.

'Mom' y/n said as her toned dropped and smile faded.

'It was just a joke y/n. And your gonna need to stop going to these parties soon. I just got a new job and i need someone to take care of the kids you forgetting you got siblings right.'

'Yeh i know wheres your job.'

'It dont matter sweetie just have fun ok.'

Yes ma-' y/n got cut of by the sound of mia screaming her name.

She ran upstairs to her bedroom.

As she opened the door she saw her brother trying to kiss Mia leaning into her face as she was leaning backwards with a cringe look on her face.

'TONY YOU FUCKING PERVERT' y/n said grabbing her brother and trying to take him out the room but couldn't as he was holding onto the door frame.

'She looks too fine. Please mia give me one chance. Im only 3 years younger its doesn't mean nothing i promise.' He said getting thrown out the room.

'Fuck that perv. Im sorry he wont me in this room ever again.' Y/n said

'shit its chill plus jacksons outside now.' She said grabbing her stuff

As the two went downstairs. It took them 5 minutes to leave the house as they had to sneak drinks, y/ns mom begging for pictures and y/n grabbing her lighter.

The girls both went into the car and the whole ride was pretty normal. Y/n got used to the couples being all over each other.

As they arrived at their stop the girl who invited y/n house was pretty big. It was in a gated community.y/n walked next to her friend as mias man had his arm around her. The door was opened by masey. The girl who met y/n that day at the ice cream parlour.

'heyyy guys sick costumes come in' masey said with a warm smile. She got thank yous and smiles from the three teens.
Y/n could tell she wasn't an early commer as the whole house was packed.

Until a familiar voice and extra footsteps came through the door. Fuckshits loudass with the crew behind him.

As the party started to get wilder the wilder y/n wanted to get. She was still sober because her bestfriend was where else with her boyfriend.
so she might as well just do it by herself. What a dumb idea but she didn't care. As she went into the kitchen with a whole bunch of teens she poured her fav drink rum and redbull. As she was sipping she turned to sit on the counter tops but saw from afar ruben being smothered with neck kisses by the bitch brielle. So it was fucking true. The two teens made eye contact. Her face was still buried in the red cup but still held eye contact while the boy had a look on his face. The look where he knew what he was doing and he liked what he was doing. As brielle saw what was going on between the two it made her chuckle. She wanted to make the girls night worse so she whispered some stuff in his ear making him smirk as she grabbed his hand and disappear

Y/n poored some more booze in her cup. As she gulped some more she let the sensation in her chest burn but choked as she felt two arms around her waist. She turned to see who it is and it was benny. For the past few days she started to lose interest. He kinda pissed her off but she struggled to ghost him.

'slow down on that drink babe.' He said facing her.

BABE?!?!?!?!🌚🌚 HELL NO

'Woah whose babe?' She said side eyeing him.

'Aye cmon stop playing' he said smiling turning his head to the side watching the girl go back to her drink.

'Fuck' she mummered.

She looked up to see him still smiling. Bro what.

'How the fuck does that make you feel a type of way'

'I dont know your just..i dont know'

That made the girl kiss her teeth and go back to her buisness. She just wanted to get lit but this corny bitch was turing her off.

she heard a drink pour into a cup she looked up to see the boy pouring random ass mixes of vodka and beer.

'Bro what the fu-'

'Cheers fuck this shit' he said holding up his cup

'....cheers' she said icked out.

As they both drank the girl drank but benny didn't all the fake gulps and squinting was fake. But y/n wasn't bothered she just wanted to get drunk.

Part 2 is out now