chapter 5

y/n was about to go to Mias house to get ready for the party being thrown to night. And lets just say y/n's never been to many parties.

Maybe a few when she was in elementary and middle school but not high school ones. She found them very much...humpy. Which was y/n definition of the type to find two kids sloppy kissing on the couch and someone passed out on the kitchen floor and seeing a boy poor tequila in another girls mouth.

but luckily she had a friend like Mia. The one whose always been to those parties.

As y/n went downstairs she saw her little sister making a sandwich on the kitchen table and her brothers playing video games on the couch who were sitting with their mom...sipping a glass of chilled wine. 'Theres my golden girl' her mom said with a wide smile looking behind the couch facing her eldest daughter. 'Where ya going'

'Im going to Mias to get ready at her house, we're going to a ummm.. a party'. As he mom heard the word party she instantly got up mini jogging towards her 'darling' squeeling happily as het children cringed in pain. 'ooooh my little babies growing up. So you got a plus one.' Her mom said grinning. 'Yes..mia' y/n said trying to make it obvious.
'oh, not a boy or anything likee ooo that boy from your mixed baseball team, benny rodriguez remember when he was your little boo thang.' she said tickling her daughter. 'stop mom. But yes i do damn i haven't seen him in ages.'

Y/n looked at the time and started to shuffle out of her moms trap. 'Alright mom i think its time to go now' she said giggling walking around kissing her sibling and her mom. 'ok love you. Look nice and take pictures. Oh and make sure Mias brother doesn't do anything foul.' her mom almost yelled as y/n reached the door. 'he wont'

At mias...

y/n was in mias bathroom. Getting changed into some baggy black jeans , dirty high top converse and an all white tee with a black hoodie. Mia was doing her makeup talking about whatever problems she had like the life of being fuckshits sister or whatever. 'His friend forthgrade is cute and ray, ray is soo fine' she said applying concealer. 'Y/n lemme see your outfit boo' said mia 'i really dig this fit so don't judge mia'
Y/n said consciously slowly walking out her bathroom. Mia looked at her and paused.

'Uh uh, im sorry love' mia said 'what, i thought you'd like this' y/n said disappointed. 'Its time to get out of your comfort zone because i don't know whether you just can't be bothered to actually look good or you just went through my brothers closet because im pretty sure hes wearing the exact same thing tonight. And that'll be embarrassing.'

y/n plopped onto mias bed lying down facing the wall.
' do i have to change' said y/n . 'i mean at least show a little skin.' Mia said while rummaging her dresser. 'NO.no i'll do anything to not show any skin. Please you can give me pink jumper anything.' Y/n said bouncing out of bed. 'Y/nnnn i dont see anything wrong with your body your perfect you just need to get out of your comfort zone. Just for tonight baby girl ok.'
'ok'

'Too showy'
'That'll make me itchy'
'Too tight'
Was what came out of y/ns mouth..she didnt know what to wear she was indecisive.

30 minutes

Y/ns fit

30 minutesY/ns fit

Mias fit

'You look so fucking hot' mia said smiling facing her friend

'You look so fucking hot' mia said smiling facing her friend. 'You look fucking hotter' they said in they're own little world.

'Aight you guys taking to long so i guess you going without a ride.' Fuckshit yelled getting theyre attention . 'shit' they whispered yelled.

as they jogged downstairs they both were so focused on getting into the car quickly they didn't realise fuckshit and his friend ray on each side of the stairs tripping them over.luckily they were on the end of the stairs so they just landed face first with the two older boys laughing.

'FUCKSHIT U PLAY WAY TOO MUCH' mia said chasing her brother to the car. 'Damn' y/n said rubbing her head. 'Ayye y/n you good my bad' ray said concerned. 'Yeh im good havent spoke to you in ages'
Y/n said smiling. 'Yes bro i missed talking to. You should come over to motors. I've heard your really good at skating now.' He said impressively 'really who told you.'

'oh ruben'

'Enough with the chit chat yall get in' fuckshit interupted.

y/n was out of words. Surprised a people pleaser like him would say such thing. Mia saw her friends face in with no reaction . 'You nervous' mia said rubbing her friends back 'yeh.no.idk'

Y/n a literal stuttering mess