Chapter 6

Fuckshit parked outside his destination and the 4 teens got out of his car. Music got even louder and as they were walking to the door fuckshit wanted to say a couple of things to the girls.

'Aight don't let no niggas touch up on you if you feel uncomfortable, dont drink too much bc i aint taking no drunk bitches in my car and mia you know what happened last time with mama'

'Yes😔' she said replaying the awkward memory

'And last but not least' he said looking at ray

'Dont smoke no strangers weed' the two boys said in sync making the two girl laugh

'We wont, now lets go' mia said excitedly

As she opened the door the aroma of perfume,sweat,weed and alcohol hit their noses. As
Y/n viewed the party she imagined it to be exactly how she thought. You know the teens kissing and girls shaking ass. They then entered the house as they were greeted by estee with hugs. Fuckshit being the life of the party shouting 'wassup fuckers' while putting his arms in the air with ray.

'Ugh embarrassing. Peep jackson though' she grinned while walking his direction 'come on y/n'

She was until someone bumped into her

'Oh shit my ba- Y/N'

She looked up to hear the familiar voice.benny rodriguez her childhood boyfriend.

'Omg benny, long time no see how are you' she said with a wide smile.

'Yeh yeh in good. Daym you've umm you've grown' he said as they both sat onto the couch she kinda did catch him looking at her cleavage.

'Oh um yes so did you, you still do baseball'

'Still do and always will' he said smiling. His smile was one of the reasons y/n had a crush on him.

'you were so good at baseball i don't know why you quit and i see you're not a tomboy anymore'

'After my injury i just decided to quit i missed you though and i still saw you like everyday'

'Yeh until we broke up' benny said interrupting her
making y/n feel really awkward

She paused and gave him the 'fuck you' look

'imma go get a drink' she said walking off to the kitchen which she truly regreted seeing mia and jackson having a strong and passionate makeout.

she tried her best to ignore it then she went to the fridge to get her drink but felt 2 pairs of eyes on her. Before she grabbed her drink she had to side eye who it was hoping it was benny but instead it was ruben.

she then quickly went back into the fridge. Hmm coke or Hennessy. both. As she grabbed both she felt a hand on her should making her turn and jump out of fright. But sadly the idiot spilled the drink in the wrong place.

'Ugh fucking shit' she slurred grabbing tissue.

'Shit sorry, you seriously need to chill.' Ruben said

'Not you, fuck'

'Im sorry im sorry'

'Yeh like that shit wasnt planned, you eye fucking me then decide to spill a drink on my titties' she said giggling.

'Want me to lick it off for you' he said making her look at him in shock

'Im just kidding ew' he quickly said.

'mm yeh right ruby admit you only did that shit on purpose just to get close to me' she said pouring her drink now drinking from her solo cup.

he got a bit red because it was true. And also how he was getting a bit turned on. Her looking at him while she drank, how her curves showed perfectly as she sat on the counter.

'your not all that y/n'

'Neither are you' she argued back

'Yes i am i get hella bitches i bet i can make you wet right now'

'Prove it'

Obviously he didnt know how, he was a pussy. And y/n obviously knew. But lucky for you 'rubbin of the paint by ybn nahmir' was playing (one of y/ns fav)

'I love this song, you know how to dance ruben'

'I dont dance' he replied

'Then you aint the shit my guy' she said

Mia knew this was her friends favourite song so she then followed y/n to where everyone was dancing

'THEY SAY LIL NAHMIR WHERE YOU BEEN AT IM JUST PASSIN THE BREEZE I BEEN RUNNIN UP A CHECK THATS WHY THESE BITCHES ON ME I BEEN COOLING LAYING LOW BUT I AINT TAKING A SEAT' the two girls rapped

As they were rapping ruben was trying to make himself not catch feelings for y/n. He didn't want her but at the same time he did which made him hate her.

Everyone was dancing including ray and fuckshit grinding with a girl he has a thing with her name was angela. Fourthgrade was recording the teens having fun especially a whole bunch of other strangers.

Ruben then exited the kitchen island until y/n grabbed him to the middle. She was dancing swaying side to side forcing him to do the same thing as he rapped along too.

Y/n definitely needed this. So did ruben

Pictures from last night..

Mia and jackson

Everyone