Chapter 17

Parties. They can be fun - making moments, dancing, singing your lungs out with the people you call your so called bitches and if your feeling a bit special you can  sniff up white powder up your brain with a dollar bill.
But its quite rare seeing two teenage girls crying on the bedroom floor hugging each other while people are doing the candy dance downstairs with tequila in their system.

'Im so sorry baby i never wanted this to happen y/n' mia said with slight tears dripping down her face.

As fuckshit took the girls home and was sober enough to drive but had the smoke of marjuanna in his lungs ray insisted ruben to come with as he didn't want him to go into anymore conflict or get involved with benny again for a round 2 even though people would pay to see it. Y/n in the middle with her head on mias lap with ray beside her and his jacket to cover up her cold drunken body.

Ruben was in the passenger seat  a busted lip and bruise on the corner of his eye. Anger filling his body thinking what would've happened if he didn't put benny in his place.

Mia was still uncomfortable. She didn't want to be a friend who picked and obsessed over her bf instead of her own friend whose been with her before they even knew what life itself was.

As much as he wanted to look back and check he was too embarrassed for some reason. So he looked into the rearview mirror to see the tired girl.He never ever thought he would do what he did for a girl except his sister. Her dried tears and puffy eyes from crying made him want to yell at fuckshit to turn back and fucking murder benny on the spot.

But he didn't because he ended up making contact with mia in the rearview with her teary eyes. The contact was awkward until she sent a slight smile she was thankful for what he did back there. He sent a smile back and quickly looked away.

As they all made it to y/ns house they saw an empty driveway luckily her mother wasn't home. Ray and ruben supported her arms as mia used her extra key to open the door. Fuckshit was hotboxing the car while quietly listening to his music.

As they entered the house the boys took y/n upstairs to her bedroom and mia went to go run her a bath.

'Im fine now guys thank you' y/n said with one eye open while rubbing her closed one.
'Obviously your not' ray said chuckling.

Mia busted in the room startling the three teens.
'Shit sorry im just a bit.. anyways y/n your baths running' mia said as she was a little tipsy.

'Aight imma go wait with fuckshit yall think you'll be okay' he said stopping by the door.

'Mhm' 'yes ray' they all said. 'Okok coo call me if you nee-' as soon as he opened the bedroom door a plastic baseball bat hit the boys head and he fell onto the floor.
'Ayo wtf' mia said as she went to see who it was. It was Tobias.

'Im sorry I thought- I thought he was a burglar' he said stuttering fixing his glasses. Tony came out the room with sweat patches on his pajamas. 'Aaaah shit' ray hissed in pain. 'Fuck tobias why are you so paranoid its just ray' he said nervously chuckling. 'What the hell are you talking about you told me to go check because you were to pussy to do so' tobias said surprising the teens as he doesn't speak much. The twin brothers started going back and fourth as scarlet came out her room rubbing her room crying while rubbing her eyes.

'Mia i had one of those dreams again' she said while choking on her tears. All the tears the shouting the alcohol and the smell made y/n dizzy making her puke all on her ripped Halloween costume. 'Ewww' they all said in sync making y/n a bit insecure 'im sorry' she said as she started tearing up. ' you know what tony and tobias to fucking bed now' Mia scolded .The  boys dropped their weapons and headed straight to their bedroom. As she helped ray up she looked at ruben.
'Ruben i trust you so can you please help y/n out her jumpsuit shes got shorts and tee under it i'll help her get into the bath i've got to get ray an icepack with scarlett'

'Urm yh thats fine' ruben said picking at his busted knuckles.

As they left the only thing the boy could hear was the girl sniffling he looked at her on the other side of the bed struggling to unbutton her costume. 'Here lemme help you' he said as he kneeled down unbuttoning her jumpsuit but just before taking it off he took off her shoes and ended up getting dirt on his hands making her chuckle. 'who you laughing at shawty' he said smiling slightly.

The girl was able to take off her jumpsuit as Ruben put it in a plastic bag. 'Right you sure your able to get into the bath by yourself until mia comes' he said with his hands in his pockets.

'I mean you might aswell just stay with me until she comes back up' y/n replied.

'oh ok' the boy said awkwardly sitting beside her on  the bed. As the show was playing on the t.v the two giggled at the same time. There was no more awkward silences. It was finally peace. Normally y/n wouldn't do this but she was a bit drunk and comfortable which made her put her head on rubens shoulder. The girl started getting a bit tired after the rough night. He allowed her to do so as she wasn't in the right state. Her eyes slowly closing and mind not thinking straight. It felt good like she was safe with him to the point where she needed a hand to hold. She slowly grabbed his hand interlocking each finger and using her thumb to rub the back of his hand. He froze. He liked it but she was drunk and didn't want her to regret it in the morning. But she won't mind won't she? 'Shit i've gotta go check on your bath water i don't want it getting cold' ruben said slowly standing up. ' i mean i don't mind' y/n said giving a soft smile.
The boy smiled back but he still went to check instead.

As the boy entered the bathroom he didn't know how to feel. Was it real i mean the girls drunk but maybe it was something she really wanted to do as.he washed his face he looked up to see mia behind him in the mirror reflection. 'Fuck mia' he said scared out of her mind. 'Is y/n good i hope shes not falling asleep' she said 'no i dont think she is i was just checking on her bath water' he replied. 'Mmm' she said looking unsure. The boy smiled back and walked straight past her out of the bathroom. 'Ruben' mia said making him stop in his tracks. 'Thank you' she said softly. The boy sent back another smile as he went downstairs into the car getting dropped off home by fuckshit.

after y/ns bath she was getting changed into her night clothes. Mia was outside on her porch on the phone to her boyfriend. 'I don't know i just know shes struggling right now and i wanna help her but i feel like i just wasn't there for her and made it worse' she said with tears soaking her face. 'Its not your fault baby and its not yours either' he said clearly tired since mia woke him up after his deep sleep. 'Yeah i mean i guess so,im gonna go check up on her and go to bed i'll call you in the morning' the two said there goodbyes and mia went back upstairs before she entered the bedroom she wiped her tears and opened the door to an already sleeping y/n making mia tear up again. She didn't know why this affected her as much as it should be. The girl layed next to her half asleep friend y/n faced her and wiped her friends tears.
'Its not your fault'