Chapter 11

The hot weather woke y/n up at a whopping 40 degrees.

she sat up slowly looking besides her best friend who was now lying her head down on y/ns lap.

she cautiously grabbed her phone from mias mini table and was shocked to see many notifs as she only got a few from either mia or her mother.

her heart went faster when she saw 3 messages from ruben. A few from benny and a couple more but those were the two she focused on.

Ruben
can we just pretend last night didn't happen

Ruben
i know mia and jackson saw it but just don't make it a big deal

Ruben
It was awkward and shit

Y/n
yh umm sure

Was he embarrassed of her?

Benny
do you still play baseball??

Benny
Just a genuine question because you were amazing

Y/n
Ugh i wish i really do

Benny
Meet me at the field at 6

As y/n stared at her phone blankly she didn't have a single clue what they were gonna do or how to even respond to that message until she saw mia up peaking at her phone.

'Mia how-'

'Y/n the pimp i see you. Did my brother teach all this orrr' she said already up and awake.

'how are you already up and alivee gosh' y/n said throwing her head back on the head board.

'Hmm im lowkey craving some Avacado toast or a pickle wrapped in a fruit rollup' mia said putting her fluffy sliders on

'oh shit i gotta go' y/n said quickly getting up.

'you want my brother to drop you off' mia said sitting back on her bed.

'Naah im good thank you though.' The girl said as she ran downstairs and ran out the door she then closed behind.

as y/n got to her house. She slowly opened the door peaking her head through the corner but when the smell of cigarettes hit her nose she opened the door quickly and the first thing she saw was her mother sitting with her head in her hand from stress and the other one with a cigarette between her fingers.

As claire heard the footsteps she quickly looked up and pressed the cig against the magazine she used as an ashtray and tried to sneakly put it in the trash can but failed as y/n saw everything.

'mom i thought i told you stop smoking in the house.'
Y/n said taking her shoes off then opening all the windows.

'Yes im sorry baby im just having a really hard time right now' claire said.

Y/n heard the pain in her moms voice. Her nose sounded all stuffed up from how much shes been crying as she also tried to hide her bloodshot sleepless eyes.

'Mom you okay' y/n said coming closer to her mom rubbing her back.
Claire didn't answer.

y/n put her arm over her mother's shoulders and guided her to the sofa.

'Come on mom lets rest' she said as claire slowly sat down then lied down on her side. She then put the knitted blanket over her mothers body as she curled up in a ball. Which made y/n feel like shit.

She then rushed upstairs into her brothers room. As they were both playing video games.

'what the fuck is wrong with mom.' She said

'why the fuck would you care you were gone for days'
Tony said as his eyes were still glued to the screen.

'only 3 fucking days and you guys were away'

'We came back yesterday y/n and you said you would be there to support us but you weren't' tobias commented.

'Support you abou- oh shit auntie nella'

A few before y/n crashed at mias she remembered her mom telling her that her auntie was sick

'Shit guys im sorry is she doing good' she said sitting down on one of there beds.

'slightly not a lot it was a lot of stress for mom' tobias said.

this made y/n confused but it was understandable. Nella lived alone she obviously needed someone to help her. And its sad seeing your sibling like shit. But there also had to be another reason why mom was super depressed.

'Are you guys sure thats the only reason why moms so..you know' she questioned.

Tony looked and tobias and he looked back but the only thing was tony mad a 'don't say it' face

'tobias?' Y/n called out the boys name making him nervous.

'Umm well-'

'shut the fuck up' tony said eyes going back on the game until a magazine was thrown at him.

'WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BITCH' he shouted at his sister

'you fucking piece of shit don't ever call me that fucking word again and what the fuck was that a porn magazine clean this shit hole up and stop being a fucking brat' she said quietly but he knew she was angry.

She got up and slammed the door as she went into her younger sisters room.

'hey baby how are you' she said sitting down besides her on the floor as she played with her dolls.

'Im not supposed to be talking to you' she said with her head down.

'tony?' Y/n questioned

'Yeh' she said

there was a silence until scarlet gave y/n a hug

' i missed you y/n it was hard i didn't like it. Mom was crying and something bad happened'

'what,what happened scarlett?..' y/n said pulling away from the hug.

'dad. Hes got a baby and a new wife.' Scarlett said looking at her sister with teary eyes.

'He definitely doesn't love us anymore he lives in San Francisco with his new family we saw them while we went out with nella.'

no words came out of y/ns mouth but her face explained everything.

whack ass story i'll try make the next one better💫