Chapter 10

'so what exactly was you and ruben doing' mia said doing y/ns eyebrows

'Nothing happened' y/n said lying down on her friends bed.

'Uh uh' mia said stopping what she was doing and giving her friend the look.

'whaaat' y/n complained

'You ain't gonna start with me on that nothing shit.. come oon something definitely happened'

'We literally ran just like everybody else' y/n said trying to keep her straight face.

'Mmm ok done' mia said finished with her friend's eyebrows.

Y/n got up and looked in the mini mirror on mias desk. Smiling at herself with the finished results.

She sat down on the fluffy spinning chair and started spinning side to side while playing with the ends of her hair.

The room was silent, well the sounds of mia texting people on her phone was the only sound and so was the creaking noise of the spinning chair.

Mia knew what she was doing. Y/n personally hated awkward silences but not with mia. Only certain ones like the one she was doing right now. Mia might've been on her phone but she was making it as awkward as it can be for y/n to tell her about yesterday.

'we kissed' y/n said pushing her head back out of embarrassment and annoyance because she tried to keep her friend wanting more.

It was still quiet. She tilted her head back up to see if her friend was still alive but instead she saw her charging up to her giving her a massive hug. Squeeling into her shoulder.

'Ah mia your hurting me' y/n said whimpering

'We knew i- i knew it i knew it she said smiling

'We?'

'no just...did you guys do anything else, where did you guys do it, IS IT BIG.' she said waiting fot her next question to be answered.

'No mia chi- ' y/n saying being cut off

'Oh it aint, guess you gotta go back to benjy'

'MIA, we just kissed i wouldnt do it an alley i have class...and its benny' y/n corrected her

'ok im sorry'mia apologied

'Its cool'

*ping*

Mia grabbed her phone and looker up and smirked at y/n

'Jackson' y/n answered for herself

'Yess' mia said reading the text

'What he say'

'Oh, he wants to meet me at the park with a couple of friends' she said

Both of y/ns eyebrows raised

'Oh wow'

'yeh your coming with' mia said giving her a sarcastic smile

'Nooo im good honestly'

'Isn't the Park literally behind the skate area' mia said persuading her friend

'Yes it is and what'

'Wooow y/n really doesn't wanna go skateboarding' mia said in shock

'no i just wanna stay in your comfortable room and sleep and think about life you know' y/n said plopping on the bed.

'No, you wanna masterbate. I love you but not on my bed.'

'What.mia'

'Sorry its only me who does that and me only'